21 Things Under $20 From Etsy That’ll Probably Never Stop Being Useful
You'll definitely get your money's worth from these cool things.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hair tea rinse to strengthen your locks and help promote blood flow and circulation in your scalp.
2. Reusable beeswax food wrap that'll keep your food fresh without being too wasteful. Goodbye, mountain of crumbled tin foil and plastic wrap! I will never miss you.
3. A pack of coasters with Larry David's judgmental stare that may finally shame your roommates into respecting the wood coffee table.
4. A trio of pretty wool dryer balls to help speed up the drying process and break up static. They're environmentally friendly and mean you never have to deal with the annoying dryer sheets ever again.
5. A double-layered satin face mask with adjustable ear straps for anyone looking for something luxurious that will be gentle on sensitive skin.
6. A Golden Girls magnet that'll be a friend and let you know whether the dishes are clean or dirty — unless of course you pull a Rose and forget to turn the magnet.
7. A "hilarious" mug covered in dad jokes that will come in handy when you need a groan-worthy gag ASAP.
8. A lemon-themed meal planner you'll never sour on. It has room to plan out a week's worth of meals and a shopping list section.
10. A washable sponge for anyone who hates having to throw away so many mostly-fine sponges just because of a little mildew smell.
11. A stand to keep your tacos upright and at attention. Every single crumb of your taco filling should be safely stored in the tortilla and this gadget will make it happen.
15. A reusable coffee filter able to be used daily for years — if this has taught me anything, it's that a ton of kitchen waste could be totally avoided!
16. A linen loaf bag that'll keep your bread fresh and also make you feel like you live in a cottage in the mountains with an herb garden and a best-selling cookbook.
17. A loose tea mix with notes of lemongrass, hibiscus, ginger, and orange peel to help ease anxiety and lift your spirits. A good cuppa can really set your mind at ease!
18. And! Since you might need an infuser for that loose tea: a mesh strainer with a crescent moon charm on the end for some magical vibes.
19. A hand and body lotion to keep your skin feeling hydrated and smooth, no matter how many times you wash your hands. Bonus: Each bottle comes with an encouraging message!
20. A layered necklace clasp that will help you wear multiple necklaces at a time without getting them tangled into a horrible nest of sadness.
21. A set of dress weights to keep your flowy hems from getting too carried away on a windy day. They keep your skirt in place without weighing it down too much.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.