1. A pair of fuzzy towel balls for a unique way to dry your hands. The machine-washable baubles are extra absorbent, dry quickly, and just look cute.
Promising review: "I have gotten so man compliments on these towels! They are cute and don't take up a lot of space. I use them in my bathroom and kitchen. I love having them in the kitchen because now people can easily differentiate between hand and dish towels. They feel like they are very well made too!" —Teresa Rebischke
Get them from Amazon for $14.99.
2. A narrow cabinet to squeeze into that awkward space between the toilet and the wall so you can finally have a place for extra toilet paper, soap, your phone, or anything else that needs a home.
3. A waterproof notepad for all your best shower thoughts. No idea is worth getting out of the nice hot water for!
4. Really effective dental cleaning tablets reviewers love for cleaning retainers, dentures, or mouth guards in under 30 minutes. Say goodbye to that gross toothbrush you used to use every morning.
5. Possibly the most elegant toothbrush holder you've ever seen — sure, it's a splurge but it'll impress every guest that uses your bathroom.
Sin is a woman-owned small business based in Brooklyn.
Get it from Sin for $42 (available in two colors).
7. Big ol' enzyme pacs that fight through grease, fats, oils, paper, and organic matter to keep your sewer line clear. It's basically like flushing a tiny plumber down your toilet once a month.
8. A microfiber hair turban that dries hair faster than a traditional towel and without any damaging heat. Goodbye, hair dryer!
9. A bathtub caddy so you can get set up with all the entertainment or ambiance-setting items you need for an excellent five-hour bath.
11. Fancy, eco-friendly toilet paper made from sustainable bamboo that both your butt and the environment will love.
13. A wineglass holder that suctions onto any flat surface, meaning shower wine is suddenly a thing.
16. A heat-resistant styling station you can hang on a towel rack so all your tools are ready to go at a moment's notice.
17. A shower curtain with mesh pockets to keep your stuff in arm's reach but your tub rim clutter-free.
18. A foaming lavender bath with pure Epsom salt to soothe the body and create the sudsiest bath experience ever.
19. A poop-shaped toilet bomb that will fizz away tough stains and odors, so you barely even have to scrub! Because listen, a clean toilet is a happy toilet.
21. A grout pen so you can easily cover up unsightly tile grout without having to, you know, scrub them clean.
22. A cute and soft bath spout cover to keep your child safe from bumping into the hard, cold faucet. Also...it's just really cute!
25. A set of five modern shelves so you can have all your favorite toiletries properly displayed and easy to grab. Finally, your guests can see your amazing taste in dry shampoo.
26. A plant-based conditioner bar with plastic-free packaging and natural oils to keep your locks looking their best. Best of all, it's easy to grab and go — no leaky bottles to worry about.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.