29 Things That'll Freshen Up Your Home A Bit
Home feeling drab and a little stuffy? These things will help your home turn a new leaf.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lotus storage container for your toothpicks or cotton swabs. Why settle for a boring glass container when you could feel like a frog princess getting ready at their floating pond vanity?
6. A set of fake monstera leaves that do everything a live one can, but without the devastating side effect of dying after a few weeks.
8. Oooor a potted heart-shaped philodendron capable of growing long vines that'll look simply divine draped over your shelves or wrapped around your bedpost.
12. A charming matte gold mirror that will make your space feel larger *and* help you take really cute selfies.
14. A beautiful hand print that you can have in your home THIS VERY MOMENT — assuming you have a printer. It's a digital download!
17. A string of fairy lights to add some warm ambience. This must be what Owl City meant when he sang "cause I'd get a thousand hugs from ten thousand lightning bugs."
18. Stick-on wallpaper with fun designs — application will feel like a very low-key renovation in a single afternoon.
20. A plant painting print to bring a touch of plant life into your home without bringing in anything that demands to be watered.
22. A wooden stand with a pair of bud vases so you can finally start propagating your plants and spreading the joy to your friends.
24. A statement chair perfect for curling up in with a good book — or Twitter feed. Make sure you tweet about how good your home looks with this piece in it!
25. A bunny vase you'll want to compliment all the time, but sadly it won't hear you because it has flowers in its ears.
26. A removable faux marble adhesive so you can make all your shelves, counters, and cabinets look extra fancy, even if they came from Ikea.
27. A retro radio small in stature but big in style and sound. Nothing livens up a room quite like some morning radio tunes.
29. A clothes rack that also works as a place to hang all your surplus plants. Gone are the days when you "didn't have enough room" for another plant.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.