11 Things That Will Help With Your Clogged Drains
There's gotta be some gross stuff lurking in those pipes...
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A bendy drain snake so effective, you'll wonder if you should start a plumbing company that specializes in clogged drains.
3. Big enzyme pacs that fight through grease, fats, oils, paper, and organic matter to keep your sewer line clear. It's basically like flushing a tiny plumber down your toilet once a month.
4. A TubShroom so you can stop wasting so much money on plumber bills. Just catch the hair before it goes down — genius!
5. Or if you have a pop-up drain, consider a drain protector that'll also keep hair and debris from going where it doesn't belong.
6. A barbed drain snake able to grab hold of all the gross gunk and hair building up in your drain and yank it out. Keep a barf bag nearby when using this, just in case.
7. A flexible rubber dredge pipe that's pretty much a drill for your toilet. But instead of drilling for oil, you are drilling for a flushable toilet. Which is more valuable, I dare ask?
8. Bio-Flow drain sticks meant to be used once a month to clean and deodorize. These concentrated strips will break down grease, fat, oil, and scum with no problem at all.
9. A big ole' jar of Bio-Clean made with a combination of natural bacteria and enzymes that chow down on the dead organic waste lurking in your plumbing. Think of your clogged drains as a really gross smorgasbord.
10. A Jacuzzi jet cleaner to help deal with all the grime you can't even see hiding inside the pipes.
11. Drano Max Gel — a thicker solution than the usual Drano, meaning it can dissolve clogs in tubs, showers, and sinks even faster.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.