We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
6. A pair of glow-in-the-dark Jack Skellington pens so you can write semi-threatening letters to Santa.
10. A peace sign vase sure to make your space feel more peaceful. That's just common sense. Peace sign in home = peaceful home.
12. A privacy window film that's easy to install and fills your home with lots of rainbows when the sun hits it just right. Now you can sing "somewheeeere over the rainbow" as you step over your cat.
18. A colorful patterned Baggu to help you cut down on plastic grocery bag waste and look good doing it.
21. A cool kit that lets you make slime you can legit draw on with chalk art markers. How cool is that???
22. A pair of fishnet socks with bow-backs that are a-bow-t to make every outfit way more edgy and chic.
26. A statement chair covered in mermaid sequins so you can change the look with just a stroke of the hand.
31. A trendy transparent raincoat that comes with black outline details so you can feel like a cartoon every time it rains.
33. A disco ball-inspired face mask so you can feel like you're the life of the party, even if you decided to stay home and pamper yourself instead.
34. A cactus humidifier, because your desk place doesn't have to feel as dry as a desert, even if you'd like it to look like one.
37. A holographic nail polish that shimmers so nicely in the sunlight, you might dunk all your other nail polishes right in the trash.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.