1. A bottle of kimchi mayo sauce to add a little zip to any meal. And by zip? Yeah, I mean absolute heaven for your tastebuds.
2. A sunburn soother crafted with aloe and coconut oil to hydrate skin and turn back time to before you stayed out in the sun a little too long.
Psst — a lot of reviewers mentioned this also helped prevent peeling and itching!
Promising review: "I ordered this two weeks ago after seeing rave reviews. So grateful I did. Yesterday I got the worst burn. It was unbelievable. I applied this four times over 24 hours. When I woke up this morning it was a lot better and has just gotten increasingly better throughout the day. The burn is mostly faded, and the pain is so much better. I hope to never burn this badly again, but I will be stockpiling this lotion all the same." —Carolina G.
Get it from Amazon for $7.64.
3. Little fish capsules filled with aluminum oxide that'll keep your humidifier cleaner for longer. Anyone who has suffered the agony of trying to clean their humidifier tank knows this a must-buy.
4. A 21-ounce jug of Greenies treats, because as much as you love your cat, their breath could use some work.
Promising review: "My cat came to me with most of her teeth already pulled. I wanted to save the remaining ones so I use a periodontal tooth powder in conjunction with these Greenies. The combo works really well, and she loves the Greenies! These are a winner in our house." —Nenni
Get it from Amazon for $35.49 (available in four flavors).
5. A mosquito-repelling camping lantern that'll provide light and protection from buzzing pests. Just think: no sprays, no using your phone as a flashlight, no gross candles — just good vibes.
Promising review: "After using this thing up in the mountains and in the backyard jungle I have, this little device makes a big difference in sitting outside at night. I doubted that anything besides a good repellent would work, but I was wrong. I will be buying a couple more to have handy wherever I am. Go ahead and buy one, they work!" —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $36.59.
6. Sand & Sky's Tasmanian Spring Water Wonder lotion — with the heroically hydrating ingredient hyaluronic acid — that's pretty much luxury skincare for your body. It's ultra-lightweight and luxurious, not unlike the expensive moisturizer you treat your face to.
7. A satin-lined Hairbrella to keep your hair protected from rain, humidity, and anything else that's out to ruin your perfect hairdo.
8. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets that clean those hard-to-reach places so you don't have to. That moldy Nalgene you forgot to clean for a year can now be saved from the garbage!
Just drop in a tablet with warm water and wait 15–30 minutes. Wash out and admire your sparkling container!
Promising review: "I actually found this product on a BuzzFeed article on things that you can’t believe you don’t already own. I figured I’d give it a shot as we have plenty of gross looking travel coffee mugs. I was not disappointed, in fact, I was blown away. I was amazed and even a tad disgusted at how gross they truly were." —Nanners1010
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $8.
9. A Marshmallow Whip Maker loved by TikTokers thanks to its ability to turn your hum-drum cleanser into light frothy foam. Foam = easier to apply and less friction bothering your skin.
10. A Cat Dancer toy you can waggle in front of your feline whenever you wanna give them a proper workout.
11. A pack of fancy peanut butter cups that critics (me) are calling the Candy of the Year. Good luck not eating the entire bag in one sitting!
12. A Supergoop Getaway Kit with everything you need to survive a beach trip, all with playful packaging from Gray Malin (the photographer behind the iconic coffee table book, Beaches).
14. A magnetic hanging utensil set with all the kitchen greatest hits: a slotted spatula, spaghetti server, slotted spoon, solid spoon, and a ladle. They all nest together to form an aesthetically pleasing rainbow that doesn't take up too much counter space.
Promising review: "We travel full-time and move every three months so everything has to be compact and packable. These replaced five other kitchen utensils that did not nest in each other. They sit on the counter ready to use. They are sturdy and have been used in nonstick ceramic and cast-iron pans. Very happy with this set." —Justice Talbot
Get a set from Amazon for $28 (available in three other color varieties).
15. A survival bandana printed with a ton of helpful survival information in case you get into trouble on a hike. It's good to wear on your head, use as a sling, collect water, and more.
Promising review: "Oversized compared to your typical bandana, which is awesome! Great weight. My family and I have been building our BOBs (bug out bags). I have been wanting to find something like this for a while. It is nice; it has instructions on it. Very versatile. I bought one to test out to see if it was worth getting more. I am thrilled to say it is. I will be purchasing one for each of us. Super excited. I love how brightly colored this one is as well. It is going to make it nice to hike and camp with." —Shadow Breaker
19. A power strip with an ultra thin outlet cover so you can enjoy all your ports without dealing with buiky cords getting in the way of keeping your furniture flush to the wall.
Promising review: "The design of this is great. I always hated putting plugs behind furniture and either not using the plug, or the furniture being inches away from the wall. This is the perfect solution. I have a few of these now behind couches and dressers in the house and they are great. This is more expensive than some other flat extension cords but I think the look and quality of these is worth it." —Adam C.
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
20. A set of popular wickaway sweatbands to keep your sweat at bay, aka out of your face and eyes.
Promising review: "Amazing quality! These are super soft and keep your head cool when working out! I couldn’t believe how well they work at wicking away moisture and staying cool! They came in a super nice box that will help me to not lose them — like I’m prone to. The colors are cute and the headbands aren’t too tight at all! They have nice stretch to them if you have a larger head. This is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made on Amazon! I’m so glad I bought these!" —Gypsigirl213
Get a set of 10 from Amazon for $17.99.