36 Swimsuits That Are Somehow, Against All Odds, Under $30
Now you can save your money for the important things, like a blender to make tropical drinks.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
4. A swim dress with enough coverage so you don't even need to get a cover-up. Even more money saved!
5. A halter bikini sure to make everyone green with envy. Luckily, they can all afford to pick up their own!
7. An athletic scoop bikini better than a scoop of ice cream on a hot day (and not even that much more expensive).
8. A fishnet bikini ready to catch you a ton of compliments.
10. A one-shoulder piece with a cut-out and side ribbon so you can feel like a neatly wrapped present. After all, your attendance to any pool party is a gift.
12. A tied one-piece in a lovely maroon color that will really pop against all those palm trees you'll be imagining yourself lounging by.
14. A long-sleeved swimsuit for my fellow sun-fearing folk that know to keep their shoulders covered.
17. A wraparound wonder that comes in so many colors, you might get tied up for a while trying to decide. Save some time and buy one of each!
18. A pretty seashell swimmie that's giving off major The Birth of Venus vibes. And yes, you can feel like Venus popping out of her lil' shell when you put it on.
23. A simple swimsuit with a summery phrase emblazoned on the front so everyone knows exactly what you're about.
24. A criss-cross bikini that'll definitely cross your mind a hundred times after seeing it. Might as well save time and buy it now!
27. A crochet monokini you'll feel ~crafty~ wearing when people assume you paid way more for your suit.
28. A high-waisted bikini with a tie-front you do knot wanna miss out on.
Promising review: "THIS IS FOR ALL MY CURVY WOMEN!!!!!! My man was speechless when he saw me in it. So comfy. Will hold up the big girls. I haven’t worn a bikini in six years until this! Already ordered every other color." —RACHEL RUSSELL
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in sizes XL–4XL and 14 colors/styles).
29. A ladder cut-out bikini so your summer style can climb to great new heights.
Promising review: "I'm so happy with this purchase! It's so hard to find good quality bathing suits in bigger sizes, and this one is so cute and flattering. I was really nervous about the top because I'm a DDD cup. Most bathing suit tops even in plus sizes are too small for me. I'm happy to report that this top fit very well. It has pretty decent support and the straps are adjustable as well. I would love to order other colors now that I know it fits so well." —shabbychicsteph
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes M–3X and three colors).
30. A shimmery thong bikini for anyone looking to wear a silk-like fabric everywhere they go, even in the pool.
Promising review: "I got the baby pink satin one and I cannot believe the quality and stretch. I honestly feel like this would cost me over $100 at least at a bathing suit store. What a bargain. So pleasantly surprised!" —TABATHA77
Get it from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 51 styles/colors).
31. A strappy two-piece to be your summer love this year. Picturing you and this swimsuit taking long romantic walks on the beach. :')
Promising review: "I was so skeptical but I'm glad I ordered. I was scared it wouldn’t fit or the material would be cheap and tear easily. I was wrong. The fit is perfect and the material is thick and stretchy. I received so many compliments. Shipment was quick also! Definitely a good buy. I’m actually looking to buy more colors." —Sancia Ellis
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in seven styles, and sizes XL–4XL).
32. A geometric wonder you'll love the shape of.
33. A bikini set that's already doing a lot with its ruffly, V-neck top but then finishes strong with cool patterned bottoms. Have you seen that flamingo pattern???
Promising review: "I bought this suit and absolutely love it! The top is so cute that I've worn it by itself and received tons of compliments. It fits great and provides a lot of support, which is nice. The material is thick as well and I felt very comfortable in it. The bottoms are adorable and high-waisted and fit great. It runs true-to-size and the colors are vibrant. Overall, love this suit!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 21 colors).
34. A rash guard tankini set with gloriously long sleeves because look, it's all fun in the sun until someone gets hurt (sunburnt reeealll bad).
Promising review: "Loved this suit! I went to Mexico on vacation and was concerned with getting too much sun. The top was perfect and I was expecting to hate the bottoms but they fit and looked great for my frame! Not only was this functional but super cute and I received a lot of compliments. I also did not get sunburned laying on the beach all day." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes 4–14 and in six colors).
36. A scalloped edge one-strap bikini that's so pretty, you'll swear off cover-ups forever.
Promising review: "First of all, I never write reviews but this suit is beyond amazing, so I felt like I needed to share! I hate swimsuits, hate shopping for them, and especially hate putting them on. This is by far the most comfortable and adorable suit I have ever put on. I am in love! I sized up and it fits perfectly! I am a mom of three little ones, so I am constantly running around in a suit, and this stays put and as I mentioned before, it is so comfortable. I want it in all the colors now!!!" —Michael A. Byrd
Get it from Amazon for $19.66+ (available in sizes S–XL and in eight colors).