4. A swim dress with enough coverage so you don't even need to get a cover-up. Even more money saved!
5. A halter bikini sure to make everyone green with envy. Luckily, they can all afford to pick up their own!
7. An athletic scoop bikini better than a scoop of ice cream on a hot day (and not even that much more expensive).
8. A fishnet bikini ready to catch you a ton of compliments.
10. A one-shoulder piece with a cut-out and side ribbon so you can feel like a neatly wrapped present. After all, your attendance to any pool party is a gift.
12. A tied one-piece in a lovely maroon color that will really pop against all those palm trees you'll be imagining yourself lounging by.
14. A long-sleeved swimsuit for my fellow sun-fearing folk that know to keep their shoulders covered.
17. A wraparound wonder that comes in so many colors, you might get tied up for a while trying to decide. Save some time and buy one of each!
18. A pretty seashell swimmie that's giving off major The Birth of Venus vibes. And yes, you can feel like Venus popping out of her lil' shell when you put it on.
23. A simple swimsuit with a summery phrase emblazoned on the front so everyone knows exactly what you're about.
24. A criss-cross bikini that'll definitely cross your mind a hundred times after seeing it. Might as well save time and buy it now!
27. A crochet monokini you'll feel ~crafty~ wearing when people assume you paid way more for your suit.
28. A high-waisted bikini with a tie-front you do knot wanna miss out on.
Promising review: "THIS IS FOR ALL MY CURVY WOMEN!!!!!! My man was speechless when he saw me in it. So comfy. Will hold up the big girls. I haven’t worn a bikini in six years until this! Already ordered every other color." —RACHEL RUSSELL
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in sizes XL–4XL and 14 colors/styles).
29. A ladder cut-out bikini so your summer style can climb to great new heights.
Promising review: "I'm so happy with this purchase! It's so hard to find good quality bathing suits in bigger sizes, and this one is so cute and flattering. I was really nervous about the top because I'm a DDD cup. Most bathing suit tops even in plus sizes are too small for me. I'm happy to report that this top fit very well. It has pretty decent support and the straps are adjustable as well. I would love to order other colors now that I know it fits so well." —shabbychicsteph
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes M–3X and three colors).
30. A shimmery thong bikini for anyone looking to wear a silk-like fabric everywhere they go, even in the pool.
Promising review: "I got the baby pink satin one and I cannot believe the quality and stretch. I honestly feel like this would cost me over $100 at least at a bathing suit store. What a bargain. So pleasantly surprised!" —TABATHA77
Get it from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 51 styles/colors).