We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A multi-use skincare oil to treat all sorts of things like uneven skin, stretch marks, and acne scars. It moisturizes without feeling too greasy or heavy.
2. A black car scratch remover to hide any minor scuff-offs you might have had recently. *glances nervously at the mailbox that still has some black paint on it*
Promising review: "Easy to apply with a little elbow grease. Does a very good job removing swirls and light scratches. I used the black/dark paint version and it worked very well on my Kia Stinger. Left a nice polished looking surface and filled in the small imperfections. It even improved a deep scratch I had on the side and made it less visible. It completely removed a mark where a rubber bike handle had rubbed against the car and dulled the paint. Works as advertised and is really pretty easy to apply." —AudioJunkie
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
3. A plant vitamin solution to reduce transplant shock and help your plants grow strong roots.
Just a heads up: The top reviews claim the product is diluted but when you switch to the most recent reviews, it doesn't look like an issue anymore.
Promising review: "I started using this and I'm super happy with the results so far! I have this little maranta leuconeura kerchoveana that hasn't put out new growth for a couple months and I started fertilizing it with this stuff and it's finally putting out new leaves! My other plants are quickly growing and happy as well." —omniscientbongos
Get it from Amazon for $10.29+ (available in two sizes).
4. A carpet cleaning solution that works so well, you'll be surprised to learn you actually had a white carpet this whole time.
The solution is biodegradable, which means your pets and kids can roll around on it as soon as you finish cleaning!
Promising review: "This is a wonderful product. I have an older dog who can't always wait until I get home from work so accidents occasionally happen. I have a Hoover Rug Scrubber and this product is very easy to use with my machine. Carpet Miracle works amazingly well on stains and odors, even those that have set for a while. I did the carpet in the 'room of shame' twice just to be sure, although for normal soil and odors once should be more than enough. It leaves behind a wonderful clean, fresh scent, and the carpet feels and looks wonderful. I plan on continuing to use this product to keep my carpets clean and my home smelling fresh." —Vicky Faurot
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
5. An eco-friendly hard water strain remover that'll banish the dreaded orange glow. You deserve to get clean in something that looks clean.
It also works on a wide variety of surfaces like granite, steel, fiberglass, marble, chrome, stone, metal, porcelain, brass, aluminum, stainless-steel, and hard vinyl.
Promising review: "Amazing product! This is the absolute first time I have written a review for Amazon and I shop A LOT! I have been looking for something to get the hard water spots off my shower door and this did the trick! I've used it on all my bathroom fixtures and they are sparkling. It makes me want to keep cleaning; it works that well. It's a plus that there are no fumes and it's safe to use without gloves! Product actually smells really good, like toothpaste. I've already told my family about it! Will definite buy again." —loveshoes!
Get it from Amazon for $19.90.
6. A pet brush with thin, long teeth capable of getting to the undercoat. A good brushing means a silkier coat — and best of all, less shedding.
7. Cloning paste that can be applied to any nodes on the stem of your plant to promote new growth. So see that leggy plant over there that's all stem, no bushy leaves? This fancy goo can help! It's made for orchids (hence the name; the keiki is a plant produced asexually by an orchid plant) but works on a variety of plants, like begonias.
Here's how it works: Find a node and peel away the bract to reveal the bud. Apply a small amount of the paste and in two to eight weeks, a clone will grow out of the node!
Promising review: "This product is just AMAZING!!! I waited a few months before writing this review because i wanted to test the product first. I am just AMAZED!
I have to say...depending on the season and the place on the spike where you apply it, you either get a keiki or new flower spike (which is awesome!) Based on my experiments: the lower on the spike, the more chances to get a keiki. The higher on the spike, the more chances to get a new flower spike. If you apply it during winter (tropical area winter) you will more likely get flower spikes. If you apply it during summer (tropical areas) you will more likely get a keiki — at least that's what I observed!" —Anne-Isabelle Bonifassi
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
8. A stone-effect spray paint that'll help transform out-of-date furniture and cabinets into ultra-trendy decor without the pricey renovation.
Promising review (from 2018): "May 2020 Update: The countertop is just now starting to need (slight) touch ups around the sink itself. We had to postpone the remodel until this summer, and this counter has held up like a champ. I couldn't be happier with this product!
This paint can be a little tricky to work with until you get the hang of how it applies, my suggestion would be to test it out on a scrap or something prior to applying. Once I had it, this product was a breeze to work with.
We recently purchased a new home, and we're not gutting our main bathroom until next summer, and I just couldn't live with that 1980s green another day. So, after reading a lot of tutorials, I decided to go for it and paint the counter. I LOVE how it came out! Once it was dry for 24 hours, I applied several coats of poly and let it sit for 72 hours before I let the counter go back into normal use. It's held up like a dream. I wouldn't use any heavy chemicals on it (but I wouldn't advise those period), but otherwise zero issues with it.
(I had done this previously with a different color by a different brand and the outcome was similar, it held up like brand new for several months of daily abuse before I decided to repaint because I didn't really like the color).
I think this will easily hold up until we remodel, and it looks great too. DEFINITELY better than that '80s green!
Side Note: I see a lot of negative reviews on this product because it doesn't hold up for people outdoors. USE A SEALANT. Don't blame a product if you don't use it correctly. It's not rocket science folks." —Mistella
Get it from Amazon for $18.66.
9. Budget-friendly waterproof eyebrow wax to give your brows a little love. Just swipe on the clear, organic formula to shape, then add your favorite eyebrow gel or pencil on top for color if needed.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this and am amazed at how fuller my brows look! Application is also super easy and quick! I took three pictures. Top picture is before I applied it. Middle picture is after application. Third picture is after I've drawn a line under my brow to clean up the look and filled in some sparse areas." —P.A.
Get two from Amazon for $7.99.
10. Two cans of Bar Keepers Friend cleanser and polish to cut through tough stains on steel, porcelain, ceramic, brass, and pretty much anything else you can find in your bathroom or kitchen.
The cleanser is nonabrasive, bleach-free, and effective on most surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, and outdoors.
Promising review: "As you can see in the photo, it’s safe to say this stuff works. I left it on for a little while, and when I came back, this was the result of less than two minutes of scrubbing!" —Donette
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $9.45+ (available in three sizes).
Read our review of this cleaner for all the deets!
11. A stain remover that says, "hey it's OK, no need to cry over spilled wine."
Promising review: "Lo and behold! I completely cleaned the window sills, the window shades, the baseboards, the walls and the carpeting! You cannot even tell it happened. No stains or color change to the carpet or the walls or the white painted surfaces. Before you try or use anything, buy this. It cannot be beat! I was afraid I might have to hire a professional to clean the carpet and that I might have to completely repaint walls, but no." —Sharon Hamilton
Get it from Amazon for $9.66.
12. Silver cleaning wipes because the last thing you need is a set of dirty silverware ~tarnishing~ your reputation.
Promising review: "It is very uncommon for me to write a review but this product is amazing. My family's silverware had not been polished in the 15 years since I married my husband. The only time I ever polished anything before it was messy and smelly and took forever. Therefore I didn't have any interest in polishing something that we weren't using. I decided to try these wipes because the price was reasonable. They are easy to use and do a wonderful job! The silverware looks silver! I used four wipes to polish a service of eight, and it took me about 20 minutes. I highly recommend this product!" —Kehrli
Get a 20-pack from Amazon for $8.90+ (available in two sizes).
13. A pack of canker sore patches to heal those suckers in as little as one day. That means less stress — and less stress means less canker sores. The cycle is broken.
They can stay on even while you're eating or drinking!
Promising review: "Honestly this is one of the weirdest things I've ever done — but it worked. I put the patch on my canker sore (looks like a tiny pill) overnight and when I woke up the patch was all huge and felt like a sponge. IT WORKED! My canker sore was significantly smaller when I woke up and no longer rubbed up against my teeth. I did one more night with the canker patch and it was completely gone. This product works great for not just mouth sore, but tongue sores. Would highly recommend!" —LW
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $13+ (available in two sizes).
14. A Marshmallow Whip Maker loved by TikTokers thanks to its ability to turn your hum-drum cleanser into light frothy foam. Foam = easier to apply and less friction bothering your skin.
15. Medicated, waterproof bandages that will make your wart erupt from the depths of your skin like a gross butterfly.
Promising review: "This worked for me. Here's what happened. First bandage: Everything turned white. Second bandage: The top layer of the wart started disappearing and I could see the blood vessels that were inside it clearly. Third bandage: It started burning while wearing it. One day was REALLY painful, but now I think I just put the bandage on too tight. There was definitely burning though. Uncomfortable, not unbearable. Fourth bandage: The skin around the wart started to crack. Fifth bandage: The skin continued to crack and I could see the wart separating. Sixth bandage: Skin separating deeper. Wart was really soft but it wouldn't budge. Seventh bandage: The wart stuck to the medicine, so when I pulled off the bandage, the wart went with it. I'm left with some raw skin that's a bit sensitive but it feels fine. It looks like the entire wart came off, roots and all. Side note: It smells horribly. Make sure you put the bandage on tight enough to try and conceal the smell, but not so tight it hurts. Overall, not a horrible process. Make sure you follow the instructions and keep it on for 48 hours at a time. Two of mine were only on for 24 hours and I think that prolonged the process." —Chelsea Gipson
Get a pack of 14 from Amazon for $6.96+ (available in four sizes).
16. A sunburn soother crafted with aloe and coconut oil to hydrate skin and turn back time to before you stayed out in the sun a little too long.
Psst — a lot of reviewers mentioned this also helped prevent peeling and itching!
Promising review: "I ordered this two weeks ago after seeing rave reviews. So grateful I did. Yesterday I got the worst burn. It was unbelievable. I applied this four times over 24 hours. When I woke up this morning it was a lot better and has just gotten increasingly better throughout the day. The burn is mostly faded, and the pain is so much better. I hope to never burn this badly again, but I will be stockpiling this lotion all the same." —Carolina G.
Get it from Amazon for $6.81.
17. A canine ear cleaner so your pup can actually hear you when you tell them what a good dog they are. :3
Promising review: "I bought this for my cat because he had ear mites when I got him and when they cleared up, his ears were left with a bunch of nasty wax and I couldn't get all of it out in fear of pushing it farther down. This stuff brought EVERYTHING up! I LOVE it and HIGHLY recommend for anyone with an animal with dirty ears! My cat has stopped scratching at his ears finally because they are nice and clean!" —Tricia S.
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
18. A set of produce containers for keeping your fruit and veggies fresher for longer. No more rushing home to gorge yourself on berries — take your sweet time!
The set includes one 6.3-cup container, and two 17.3-cup containers with lids, which are BPA-free, and dishwasher-safe. They feature vents to regulate the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide, keeping your produce fresh for longer!
Promising review: "I bought my fruit on Friday and ordered this immediately because I’m so sick of throwing my fruit away if I don’t eat it in a few days. It’s been a WEEK now and my strawberries, pineapple, and blueberries, (all in this one big container), are STILL FRESH! I’m going to start buying more fresh fruit now that I know it won’t be wasted and thrown away in a few days. Highly recommend this product if you’re like me and can’t eat a whole pineapple, strawberries, and other fruit fast!" —Sarah
Get the three-piece set from Amazon for $60+ (available in 10 sizes).
Check out our review of these containers for more info!
19. Cruelty-free lengthening mascara that's lightweight, won't transfer, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day — oh and makes your eyelashes look like tall, beautiful skyscrapers.
Promising review: "Love this mascara! I’ve used the 'best of the best' designer, super hyped, ultra popular mascara available and NOTHING compares to this stuff! I don’t even bother using a lash curler anymore! I buy two at a time so I always have a spare (yes, it’s that good!!). I highly recommend this particular mascara...it goes on effortlessly, it lasts pretty much all day, and the price — I feel like I’m almost stealing it! I’d give it 10 stars if I could!!!" —chulaboola
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
20. A John Frieda hot air brush better at giving you a glam blowout than your usual salon.
Promising review: "Let's face it. It's near impossible to get a salon blowout look at home. Your arms get tired, and trying to manage a brush and blow-dryer is a feat in and of itself. This brush is not just good, it's great! I love this brush! I actually like the way my hair turns out with this styler better than what I get at the salon — seriously. I love my hairdresser and she does a great job, but I have actually gotten more compliments on my hair when I do it myself with this tool. I'll probably get two more to give to my daughters as well, that's how much I love it. This is great and you can't beat the price!" —debbie
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in two sizes).
21. A power strip with an ultra thin outlet cover so you can enjoy all your ports without dealing with buiky cords getting in the way of keeping your furniture flush to the wall.
Promising review: "The design of this is great. I always hated putting plugs behind furniture and either not using the plug, or the furniture being inches away from the wall. This is the perfect solution. I have a few of these now behind couches and dressers in the house and they are great. This is more expensive than some other flat extension cords but I think the look and quality of these is worth it." —Adam C.
Get it from Amazon for $23.95+ (available in five sizes).
22. Tide's Brights + Whites Rescue capable of making colorful clothing more vibrant and white clothing up to three shades lighter. Wow, better wear sunglasses when you pull out your dazzlingly clean laundry!
Promising review: "I bought this based off of the good reviews and I'm so glad I did! I added the Tide W+B and washed on hot with extra rinse cycle to help remove the strong fragrance. I did this twice. Whites and colors looked new again!! Then I used it on all of my white bed sheets and towels. Amazing difference!" —Sean Ulrich
Get a pack of 27 from Amazon for $18.19.