We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
4. A LifeStraw that allows you to drink pretty much any water you can find in nature. Hiking trips are now just icky water scavenger hunts.
6. CND SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Care to repair peeling and painful nails, so you can find relief after doing the unspeakable and peeling off a gel manicure.
7. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets possibly made out of fairy dust, because they'll totally wipe away years of grime in mere minutes.
8. A table flip enamel pin for those times when you've hit your absolute limit, whether it's another annoying work email or getting outbid on a Garfield alarm clock on eBay (not speaking from experience or anything).
9. A jewelry cleaning pen you can count on to add new shine to your gems, no costly trip to the jeweler needed.
10. A pet hair remover that'll pull all the fur off your belongings. It turns out that white fur coat you own is actually a black denim jacket???
11. A scrunchie keychain to add a little extra function to the thing that lives on your wrist 24/7. *imagines wearing my car keys in my hair*
12. A cute miniature wastebasket happy to hang out on your counter or desk so you always have a place for little pieces of trash that would otherwise clutter up your space.
14. A collagen-coating hair protein treatment that'll get your dry hair back into tip-top, silky shape just in time for summer.
16. A pair of nail clippers with a handy compartment to catch all the stray clippings so you don't have to weirdly contort your body to angle your toes over the trashcan.
18. A ball of slime putty that's really fun to play with — but don't forget to use it to clean up anything with lots of nooks and crannies.
19. A suction tool to help relieve the itchy agony of bug bites by sucking out insect venom, saliva, and other irritants under your skin. Finally, you can go outside after dark again!
20. A dishwasher magnet so you can know at a glance whether the dishes are clean or dirty. Arguments = avoided. Accidentally eating off a dirty plate = never again.
21. An insulated mug to keep your hot beverages actually hot. No one wants to leave the house with a cup of almost-ice coffee.
22. A pumpkin spice simple syrup so you can satisfy your PSL craving at home, away from the overpriced coffee shop.
23. A copy of The Big Activity Book for Anxious People, a book filled with readings and activities sure to make anyone with anxiety laugh.
24. Cruelty-free lengthening mascara that's lightweight, won't transfer, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day — oh, and makes your eyelashes look like tall, beautiful skyscrapers.
25. A giant 1-pound bag of marshmallows for anyone who picks the boring cereal out of Lucky Charms. I don't blame you if you end up taking romantic selfies with the bag.
26. A roll of screen repair tape for quick window fixes so you don't have to replace the whole dang screen every time your cat gets a little scratchy.
27. A carbonated clay face mask to turn your face into a hilarious foamy delight. Best of all? It has actual benefits like cleaning out pores and fighting blackheads.
28. A fruity soy candle that looks like a jar of gummy bears. Warning: You're gonna want some real gummy bears nearby when you light this or else you'll be very hungry.
29. A pack of bendy foam curling rods for a traditional way to get awesome curls without the pain of hard plastic rollers.
30. Medicated, waterproof bandages that will make your wart erupt from the depths of your skin like a gross butterfly.
Promising review: "This worked for me. Here's what happened. First bandage: Everything turned white. Second bandage: The top layer of the wart started disappearing and I could see the blood vessels that were inside it clearly. Third bandage: It started burning while wearing it. One day was REALLY painful, but now I think I just put the bandage on too tight. There was definitely burning though. Uncomfortable, not unbearable. Fourth bandage: The skin around the wart started to crack. Fifth bandage: The skin continued to crack and I could see the wart separating. Sixth bandage: Skin separating deeper. Wart was really soft but it wouldn't budge. Seventh bandage: The wart stuck to the medicine, so when I pulled off the bandage, the wart went with it. I'm left with some raw skin that's a bit sensitive but it feels fine. It looks like the entire wart came off, roots and all. Side note: It smells horribly. Make sure you put the bandage on tight enough to try and conceal the smell, but not so tight it hurts. Overall, not a horrible process. Make sure you follow the instructions and keep it on for 48 hours at a time. Two of mine were only on for 24 hours and I think that prolonged the process." —Chelsea Gipson
Get a pack of 14 from Amazon for $6.96+ (available in four sizes).
31. Budget-friendly waterproof eyebrow wax to give your brows a little love. Just swipe on the clear, organic formula to shape, then add your favorite eyebrow gel or pencil on top for color if needed.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this and am amazed at how fuller my brows look! Application is also super easy and quick! I took three pictures. Top picture is before I applied it. Middle picture is after application. Third picture is after I've drawn a line under my brow to clean up the look and filled in some sparse areas." —P.A.
Get two from Amazon for $7.99.
32. The Pink Stuff, an all-purpose paste that you can use to clean basically anything. Scrubbing will be a thing of the past. And the future? Sparkly clean items as far as the eye can see.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh — this stuff is a life changer! Used it to get my fiberglass shower totally clean. Nothing else would get it done and this stuff brought my shower back to near new in one use. We’ve since cleaned a weird chalky film off our garage door, removed wall markings, and cleaned my storm door. We’ll never be without a jar (or three) of this stuff. Worth every penny." —Nancy F.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.