We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A pet hair remover that'll pull all the fur off your belongings. It turns out that white fur coat you own is actually a black denim jacket???
3. A makeup brush shampoo to ensure that the brushes that touch your delicate face are in tip-top shape.
4. A clothes folding board that'll help you get neat and tidy duds every dang time. No more drawers brimming with crumpled clothing!
5. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets to revive that old, slimy water bottle you kind of have been ignoring for...months.
6. A ball of slime putty that's really fun to play with — but don't forget to use it to clean up anything with lots of nooks and crannies.
7. A blessedly effective carpet cleaner capable of turning your brown carpet into whatever color it was when you bought it.
8. A wood polish that can miraculously erase water stains and scratches. It's time to start treating your furniture with respect!
9. A hanger organizer to solve your horrible hanger-nest problem you've been suffering through in silence all these years.
10. A trio of Scotch-Brite stainless steel scrubbers for your more intense cleaning needs. Use 'em on uncoated cookware, broilers, and more.
12. An elastic organizer to detangle the huge ball of cords and chargers tumbling around in your bag.
13. Two-tier drawers for stacking your items without losing them forever to the black hole in the back of your cabinet.
14. A three-blade blinds cleaner with five removable microfiber sleeves so you can clean every single blind to your liking.
16. Silver cleaning wipes because the last thing you need is a set of dirty silverware ~tarnishing~ your reputation.
17. An eco-friendly hard water strain remover that'll banish the dreaded orange glow. You deserve to get clean in something that looks clean.
18. A toilet cleaning wand you'll think must be a REAL magic wand, because what earthly product could possibly work so well?
19. A leather cleaner to bring your furniture, car seats, bags, shoes, and more back to useable condition.
22. Reusable microfiber pads that are compatible with a Swiffer WetJet. Good for the environment *and* your wallet!
24. Peel-and-stick fake marble that can go onto basically everything, because granite countertops are not in you or your landlord's budget.
25. A set of drill brushes so effective, you'll be shocked how clean your bathroom used to be.
The set comes with a 2-inch flat brush, a 4-inch flat brush, and a round brush. The drill isn't included, but you can grab a basic Black and Decker one ($27.83 on Amazon) that'll do the trick.
Promising review: "I thought my hard water stains would never come off my shower doors, but I bought this awesome brush set, and it's amazing! I’ve tried all the hacks — drier sheets, clean erasers, lemon, vinegar — nothing works like this brush! I used Zep shower cleaner with it! In the picture, the side on the right is the part of the door I cleaned, and I still have to clean the left side." —Traci D.
Get it from Amazon for $14.95 (available in six colors and stiffness levels).
26. A genius T-shirt roll holder for people whose drawers are full to the point of bursting. Better to get this than to decide which band shirts to toss. *clutches my ancient Interpol tee for dear life*
The Roll Keeper is a small biz based in Kelso, Washington that's run by Traci, who has over 40 years of crafting experience.
BuzzFeed writer Mallory Mower has one and loves it. In her own words:
"Before getting this I was driving myself up the wall with my bad folding habits. I basically shoved all my shirts into the storage drawers under my bed, because I have a teeny tiny closet (the picture above gives you a solid idea of how small it is). This has given me a massive amount of clothing storage I didn't have before. The quality is stellar and Traci is 10/10 the most thoughtful person I've purchased a product from!"
27. The Pink Stuff, an all-purpose paste that you can use to clean basically anything. Scrubbing will be a thing of the past. And the future? Sparkly clean items as far as the eye can see.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh — this stuff is a life changer! Used it to get my fiberglass shower totally clean. Nothing else would get it done and this stuff brought my shower back to near new in one use. We’ve since cleaned a weird chalky film off our garage door, removed wall markings, and cleaned my storm door. We’ll never be without a jar (or three) of this stuff. Worth every penny." —Nancy F.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.