33 Products That Let Everyone Know How Much You Love Your Dog
Name a more iconic duo than you and your dog. I'll wait.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sleeping bag so your dog can come camping and stay warm overnight. Look at these little pigs in blankets! Do I like camping now?
Promising review: "I’m so happy with this purchase! I used to bring a dog bed for Skydog when camping but it got to be a pain in the tookus being heavy and difficult to clean after camping. This sleeping bag is perfect for camping with your pooch! It's lightweight, easy to clean, and super portable!" —Steph
Get it from Amazon for $22.95+ (available in three colors).
2. A reversible windproof plaid jacket to give your dog a "we vacation in Europe" type of vibe. The fleece lining and water-repellant outer layer will ensure your dog stays warm, even in typically dreary English weather.
3. A dog carrier backpack so you can take your pup on all your adventures, even if the trail is a little too vertical for their tiny paws. The bag's ventilated, waterproof design will keep them nice and comfortable while you brave the great outdoors.
6. A silicone dog tag that doesn't jingle or clang into food bowls, making it the ideal choice for nervous pups or humans who enjoy peace and quiet.
7. Flavored bubbles your pup will be thrilled to attack and pop. I'm telling you, *everyone* loves bubbles.
8. A puzzle feeding game to keep your clever pup occupied. It comes in different difficulty levels, so even the smartest dogs can have a pre-meal challenge.
10. The TikTok-famous fish toy that will flop like a real fish, making it the perfect entertainment for any amateur hunter.
11. A striped Snood to give your dog's ears safe from the cold and biting wind. If your pet tends to go "hmmm never mind, let's go back inside" when it's too windy out, this could help!
12. A wall suction that you can fill with peanut butter so your dog will have something to distract themselves with from the unimaginable horror of bathtime.
13. Pet House Candle that completely eliminates odors from your beloved — but stinky — furry friends, leaving you with a refreshing smell like bamboo watermint or evergreen forest.
14. A Magic Link leash that can be worn in a whole array of different configurations. The adjustable slide can let you wear the leash on your wrist, as a bandolier, or as a belt, meaning you can go hands free while picking up poop or opening doors. It can also work as a slip-on collar!
15. Protective leggings to ensure your couch-loving pooch is keeping their paws clean while walking outside in the mud and sludge.
16. A cute Flingles (!🥺!) squeaky toy. The lid can be pulled out to reveal a crinkly line of "chips" perfect for chewing on. In other words, once you pop, the fun don't stop.
17. Folding pet steps to help smaller (or older) dogs get to their favorite spot on the bed or couch without having to put strain on their joints. Gotta make sure they can access snuggles when they need 'em!
18. The beloved Wild One cushioned harness. There's a reason why every other dog in NYC is wearing this number — it's easy to secure, lightweight, and comes in a variety of stylish colors.
19. A tennis ball holder that hooks onto your leash so you never forget your pup's favorite toy ever again.
20. A mushroom logo hide-and-seek toy for cottagecore lovers who want their dog to get in on foraging fun.
21. A dog car seat to cradle your favorite friend and keep them secure while you drive. This can also help with motion sickness and general separation anxiety (raise your hand if you ever had the dog try to leap in your lap while you were driving).
22. A Snuggle Puppy offering warm comfort to puppies who miss their litter mates. It features a "real feel" pulsing heartbeat and a heat pack so they instinctually wanna snuggle up with it. This can help soothe anxiety and the pains of crate-training.
23. A Furbo dog camera that shoots out treats so you can check in on your furry friend throughout the day. Separation anxiety isn't just for dogs, after all! It has 1080p HD video, two-way audio, a barking sensor that sends notifications when your dog is barking, and works with Alexa.
24. A subscription to DogTV, aka Netflix for pups. It has streaming content specifically designed to keep dogs relaxed, calm, and entertained while you're gone or too busy to play.
25. A container of oatmeal paw butter that'll soothe and relieve your dog's cracked, dry paws. Its eco-friendly formula is pH balanced so it's safe for cats, even if licked or swallowed. *seriously considers licking it myself to see if it really tastes like oatmeal*
26. A car seat cover so rides with your furry friend don't lead to a furry car. Now that the fear of dog hair is in the past, trips to the dog park can double!
27. A squeaky toy shaped like a can of "White Paw" so you and your dog can crack a cold one together. Ain't no laws when chewing on White Paws.
28. A Casper pet bed so your dog can enjoy the same luxurious sleep that you do! Like a human mattress, it comes with memory and support foam for the ultimate comfort. The cover can be removed and thrown in the washer.
29. A Dash dog treat maker that works like a waffle maker but for your pet. Fido may never know the joy of operating a waffle marker at a hotel continental breakfast, but homemade treats are sure to get the tail wagging.
Promising review: "My dog loves the treats made in this maker, and I love the relative ease and speed. I wasn't too crazy about the included recipes, but I found quit a few good ones online. The online recipes make between 36 and 48 treats at a time — very generous — and use common household ingredients. Since I have a very fussy dog, I'm glad I found this." —Diane Mettam
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.