37 Products That Just Look Really, Really Cool
Your eyes? Yeah, they're gonna love this stuff.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
8. Ritual — a vitamin subscription service that sends you minty-tasting, beautiful pills each month.
12. A colorful spaghetti shirt made from Tencel, which is a sustainable super-fiber made from FSC-certified fast-growing trees. Look good and feel good!
13. A Baggu reusable bag for all your grocery store trips. These can fit a ton of stuff and look good doing it.
14. A Thanos-approved oven mitt so you can harness the power of the Infinity Stones to make the best blueberry muffins ever.
15. A paw-sitively adorable candle for lovers of cats and nice scents. Those things aren't mutually exclusive, despite what the litter box smells like.
21. A bookend vase that not only keeps your books upright, but also offers a nice place for your fresh or dried flowers.
23. A pair of adorable patterned socks that'll look good with any shoes you throw over them — gnome saying?
25. A privacy window film that's easy to install and fills your home with lots of rainbows when the sun hits it just right. Now you can sing "somewheeeere over the rainbow" as you step over your dog.
26. A holographic nail polish that shimmers so nicely in the sunlight, you might dunk all your other nail polishes right in the trash.
27. A cozy and pretty blanket you'll be over the moon for, especially when you find out it's glow in the dark!
28. A disco ball-inspired face mask so you can feel like you're the life of the party, even if you're just at home instead.
33. An Art Nouveau coloring book with all the flowers, stars, and swooping designs your colored pencils could ever want. The mix of small details and larger blank areas make it perfect for different levels of coloring.
34. A cactus humidifier, because your desk doesn't have to feel as dry as a desert, even if you'd like it to look like one.
36. A fishbowl bubble umbrella that'll be great for rainy walks outside. Water you waiting for? Buy it!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.