We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A garlic rocker that works just as well as a traditional garlic press (or maybe better) with the added benefit of being WAY easier to clean.
2. A tiny plant that clips to your car vent — but that's not all! It's also an air freshener and face mask/scrunchie hanger.
3. A silicone freezing tray – it lets you section your leftover food into perfect frozen portions so you don't have to unfrost your entire vat of black beans every time you want a single serving.
5. Stackable shoe containers here to revolutionize your bedroom. Goodbye, squished shoes cluttering up the bottom of your closet!
6. A John Frieda hot hair brush for when you wanna look like you have an in-home stylist at your beck and call.
8. Slow cooker liners so you don't have to yank the heavy pot out of the cooker to clean it. Bags! Gotta love 'em.
9. An egg cooker so you can set it and forget it, instead of impatiently tapping your foot waiting for the water to boil.
10. A doggy foot cleaner to quickly get your pup's paws squeaky clean so they can get back to lounging on your furniture instead of the expensive pet bed you got them.
11. An eyeliner with a triangle-shaped stamp so you can just stamp and go. No more erasing and retrying one million times!
12. An electric pressure washer to help you blast away every speck of dirt on your outdoor furniture.
14. A self-cleaning litter box, because if robots are gonna steal all our jobs, they might as well start with the worst ones.
15. A ball of slime putty that'll make cleaning dust out of the nooks and crannies of your life feel like playtime.
16. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets possibly made out of fairy dust, because they'll totally wipe away years of grime in mere minutes.
18. A pet hair remover that'll quickly pull all the fur off your belongings. It turns out that white fur coat you own is actually a black denim jacket???
19. A magnetic meal-planning pad with a detachable shopping list so you don't have to hem and haw about what to make for dinner.
20. A fridge deodorizer that's a step up from the usual baking soda trick. Bonus: It'll also help keep your produce fresher.
22. A plant-based conditioner bar with plastic-free packaging and natural oils to keep your locks looking their best. Best of all, it's easy to grab and go — no leaky bottles to worry about.
23. CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser praised and adored throughout the skincare community for its effectiveness and low price. It's pH-balanced, has a lotion-like consistency, and boasts superstar ingredients like ceramides and hyaluronic acid.
24. A narrow cabinet to squeeze into that awkward space between the toilet and the wall so you can finally have a place for extra toilet paper, soap, your phone, or anything else that needs a home.
25. A Kaja roll-on highlighting balm to make your beauty routine feel like a lil' art project. Give yourself a quick roll for a shimmery finish on your cheekbones, above the brows, and on the bridge of your nose.
Promising review: "A must-have!!!! This goes on super smooth nice evenly you just take the roller that’s included and then roll it where are you want highlighted at stays put, no flaking or caking I recommend this product and all products by this brand their eyeshadows are fabulous too." —mom2jav
Get it from Amazon for $28.