We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A sectional couch with a secret storage space so you can hide all your junk at a moment's notice when your guests are early and there's no time to clean.
3. A set of drill brushes so effective, you'll be shocked how clean your bathroom used to be.
The set comes with a 2-inch flat brush, a 4-inch flat brush, and a round brush. The drill isn't included, but you can grab a basic Black and Decker one ($27.83 on Amazon) that'll do the trick.
Promising review: "I thought my hard water stains would never come off my shower doors, but I bought this awesome brush set, and it's amazing! I’ve tried all the hacks — drier sheets, clean erasers, lemon, vinegar — nothing works like this brush! I used Zep shower cleaner with it! In the picture, the side on the right is the part of the door I cleaned, and I still have to clean the left side." —Traci D.
Get it from Amazon for $14.95 (available in six colors and stiffness levels).
4. A pack of mini shelves made for stacking shoes without crushing them. It'll halve how much shoe rack space you need!
Promising review: "These shoe organizers really helped me spruce up my shoe rack! Before my shoe rack could only fit in six pairs of shoes, but now can fit 10 pairs! My area looks way more neat! Besides that, it’s easy to assemble!" —Chelsea
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in four colors).
5. A blessedly effective carpet cleaner capable of turning your brown carpet into whatever color it was when you bought it.
Promising review: "This is a wonderful product. I have an older dog who can't always wait until I get home from work so accidents occasionally happen. I have a Hoover Rug Scrubber and this product is very easy to use with my machine. Carpet Miracle works amazingly well on stains and odors, even those that have set for a while. I did the carpet in the 'room of shame' twice just to be sure, although for normal soil and odors once should be more than enough. It leaves behind a wonderfully clean, fresh scent, and the carpet feels and looks wonderful. I plan on continuing to use this product to keep my carpets clean and my home smelling fresh." —Vicky Faurot
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
6. A hanging purse-organizer to neatly stow items like purses, scarves, ties, and other odds and ends that might be cluttering your bedroom.
7. A metal shelf with a built-in drawer for stacking your items without losing them forever to the black hole in the back of your cabinet.
Promising review: "Pros: Fits under bathroom sink; all items fit well in the basket and on top; drawers make finding items in second self easy. Cons: the holes in the mesh drawer allow things to fall through; if items fall through, it prevents the drawer from moving freely, (line it with something, or only store large items)." —MeaganEmily
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (available in two colors).
9. A rotating beauty organizer that neatly organizes all your skincare products, makeup, brushes, and knickknacks so you can finally see the top of your dresser again.
Promising review: "Definitely five stars for this makeup organizer. First, this is good quality for the price, it's easy to put together, it has adjustable shelves, and it spins. It comes with the rubber rings to hold the tray and partitions together. I love my makeup organizer — it's pretty stable and strong. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a makeup/cosmetics organizer." —Jessi Kimble
Get it from Amazon for $33.55+ (available in two colors and three styles).
10. An over-the-cabinet-door holder so you can fit even more cooking sheets, cutting boards, and other flat kitchen items in your kitchen.
Promising review: "I am so happy to have found this major space saver! I always struggle to find a place to store my cutting boards - I worry about how clean they are when I leave them on the counter. I love the fact that they are now tucked away and won't get dirty!" —madeline audrey
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
11. An adjustable hanging rod that hangs onto the one in your closet so you can double your closet space. You can finally get all that stuff off the floor!
Promising review: "This is the best closet organizer. I originally bought a similar item that doesn't adjust, but this is 100 times better! Not only does it adjust vertically to fit whatever length of clothes, but it also adjusts its width, making it extremely functional no matter which closet you may want to use it in within your house. This makes it possible to switch and organize basically any closet!" —Ohgr8one
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
12. A car seat storage bag so everything you need is in one place instead of rolling around under the seats. Your passengers will finally have leg room AND a cold drink, because this thing has an insulated cooler pocket.
It has a cooler, two side pockets, a front pocket, and a place for tissues.
Promising review: "This is a great space-saver. I had a full-size floor version of this but when I had my second child I just didn't have the room for it. This is the next best thing — it adjusts to fit any seat, has a wipe holder, holds several bottles of water (or milk) — and keeps them cool in the summer. Holds snacks, gloves, baby books, or any number of small items in the other compartments." —Robert Weinberg
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
14. A thin rolling shelf to slip in that weird space between your fridge and cabinets. Or between your laundry machine and the wall. Or in the garage next to your car. Wherever you have a tiny sliver of unused space.
Promising review: "Our new house was short on storage space and this really helps. It goes right between the refrigerator and the counter where the stovetop is located. I keep canned goods and other food items that will need the stovetop. It holds plenty of cans and with smaller cans, I can stack them two high. It pulls out easily." —Kathy G. Guevara
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in three sizes).
15. A tea bag organizer so you can finally get rid of those bulky boxes.
It fits up to 100 standard-sized tea bags!
Promising review: "Do I really need a tea bag organizer? That's what I was thinking when I ordered this. And when I took it out of the box. And when I filled the first little bag holder. But as the pile of empty boxes grew larger, I knew the answer was yes, I do need a tea bag organizer. I was using a whole shelf and a half of jumbled tea boxes which I had to sift through to look for a specific tea. In the end, I think this held about eight or nine boxes of tea bags (I crammed some of them). I am so happy that I got this!" —Sarah C.
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
16. A watermark remover for anyone who wishes they could turn back time to before their rude guests forgot to put down coasters. This is the next best thing!
The cloth is reusable, and can be used to remove marks on wood caused by water, alcohol, and heat. It can also be used to polish metal and chrome. What a multitasker!
Promising review: "I must admit I ordered this as a last hope. I had a mark on my bedside table that I tried various things to remove, but was totally unsuccessful. I tried this today, and there is NO sign of the mark. It is like brand new again. I was thrilled with the result and highly recommend it to anyone, but would suggest you try it first to save yourself grief! It is inexpensive in the first place, but to know I can reuse it if necessary on another mark, (hopefully that doesn't occur, but life happens), makes it an even better value." —Kritik
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
17. A dish rack that arches over the sink to use some vertical space instead of your very limited counter space.
19. A wood polish capable of turning back time to before you invited over a guest who forgot a coaster or got a dog with scratchy nails.
Promising review: "This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. My wife and I were getting tired of looking at our worn-out cabinets and wood paneling and were very close to paying a professional thousands of dollars to refinish it all, but then we came across this product. Our paneling and cabinets were looking rough. We have two dogs that jumped up and scratched places. We also had an area that was damaged by water spots where our dog bowls were. Several other areas were just worn from heavy traffic. This stuff was like a magical eraser for water spots, scratches, scuffs, and any other blemish. We simply wiped the product on with a paper towel and let is sit for 20 minutes before wiping it off with a clean towel. Everything looks brand new. I'm buying a couple more so we can finish our cabinets and wood paneling. We're so glad we found this product." —Kris
Get it from Amazon for $12.45.
20. A genius T-shirt roll holder for people whose drawers are full to the point of bursting. Better to get this than to decide which band shirts to toss. *clutches my ancient Interpol tee for dear life*
The Roll Keeper is a small biz based in Kelso, Washington that's run by Traci, who has over 40 years of crafting experience.
BuzzFeed writer Mallory Mower has one and loves it. In her own words:
"Before getting this I was driving myself up the wall with my bad folding habits. I basically shoved all my shirts into the storage drawers under my bed, because I have a teeny tiny closet (the picture above gives you a solid idea of how small it is). This has given me a massive amount of clothing storage I didn't have before. The quality is stellar and Traci is 10/10 the most thoughtful person I've purchased a product from!"
21. An eco-friendly hard water strain remover that'll banish the dreaded orange glow. You deserve to get clean in something that looks clean.
It also works on a wide variety of surfaces like granite, steel, fiberglass, marble, chrome, stone, metal, porcelain, brass, aluminum, stainless-steel, and hard vinyl.
Promising review: "Amazing product! This is the absolute first time I have written a review for Amazon and I shop A LOT! I have been looking for something to get the hard water spots off my shower door and this did the trick! I've used it on all my bathroom fixtures and they are sparkling. It makes me want to keep cleaning; it works that well. It's a plus that there are no fumes and it's safe to use without gloves! Product actually smells really good, like toothpaste. I've already told my family about it! Will definite buy again." —loveshoes!
Get it from Amazon for $19.77.
22. A toilet cleaning wand you'll think must be a REAL magic wand, because what earthly product could possibly work so well?
You get a caddy with a wand and six disposable sponges. Simply attach the disposable sponge to the wand, scrub around the whole toilet bowl, and pop the sponge in the trash (you never have to touch it!). You can also get more sponges when you're done with the included ones.
Promising review: "So, we have a toilet that belongs to the cats. We don't use it, we don't look at it, we like to pretend it does not exist. Even with semi-regular flushing, cat waste is pretty nasty stuff and built up quickly in the bowl. One of these wands cleaned it up in a single session! Before-and-after pic attached (above)." —Whitney
Get it from Amazon for $7.96.
23. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets that clean those hard-to-reach places so you don't have to. That moldy Nalgene you forgot to clean for a year can now be saved from the garbage!
Just drop in a tablet with warm water and wait 15-30 minutes. Wash out and admire your sparkling container!
Promising review: "I actually found this product on a BuzzFeed article on things that you can’t believe you don’t already own. I figured I’d give it a shot as we have plenty of gross looking travel coffee mugs. I was not disappointed, in fact, I was blown away. I was amazed and even a tad disgusted at how gross they truly were." —Nanners1010
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $8.
24. A kinda-chic toilet paper stocker that'll keep your rolls hidden and safe from water damage.
Promising review: "I really love it. Living in a shoebox in NY, I constantly look for storage solutions. This design is incredible. It takes up so little footprint and fits perfectly between the toilet bowl and the wall, and is very functional. I hate having to go to the deli store to get a couple of rolls of toilet paper at a time. Now I can get 12 rolls at a time, though if you get the larger rolls, they won't come through the hole on the bottom. You will have to retrieve the larger rolls by removing the top, which is not a big deal. I put a wonderful Olavie diffuser and body scrub on the top, and it looks really nice. It's a must-have for any small apartment living!" —Ken H
Get it from Amazon for $47.99+ (also available in multiple quantities).