We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A faux leather floor pouf you can fill with stuffed animals, old clothing, raggedy towels, or anything else you'd otherwise get rid of. A classic rags-to-riches (aka, cute home decor) story!
2. A plant-covered duvet set for anyone who wishes they could sleep completely surrounded by monsteras and elephant ears.
5. A prismatic window film you can stick on any glass surface for some added privacy... oh and rainbows. Lots of rainbows!
6. An electric fireplace to huddle next to until spring. It's pretty much a proven fact that hot cocoa tastes way better in front of a roaring fire, whether that fire is real or a 31-inch remote controlled heater.
7. Ooor a tabletop fireplace you can set anywhere you need extra cozy vibes in the house. Love a fire that travels!
9. A delightful apple plush because 3D fruit >>>> boring ol' square throw pillows. An apple a day keeps the dreary decor away!
10. A taupe stoneware vase to instantly turn your home into a trendy west coast boutique. Yup, turns out all you need is some stoneware!
12. A set of gorgeously lush velvet pillow covers to add a much-needed pop of color to your couch or chairs.
13. A Nordic-style candlestick in a variety of fun shapes and colors. What dining table wouldn't look 200% more fabulous with a couple of these pretty pieces?
15. An adorable birthday cake candle you can get customized with any name! Just remember, you can't have your cake and light it too.
18. A set of realistic-looking flameless candles for anyone who wants a chill vibe, but actually wants to chill without worrying about setting their home on fire.
19. A lightweight, easy-to-install ceiling medallion to make you feel like you're living in an old Victorian instead of a condo.
The lightweight medallions can be cut, drilled, glued, or screwed to fit your space. Many reviewers note that they attached the medallion with double-sided tape before installing their light fixture which is what ultimately holds it in place.
Promising review: "This is amazing. It looks SO beautiful in my dining room. It's lightweight and easily held up by the light fixture we chose but could be stuck on with double-sided tape if you wanted. I love this. It adds so much character! I found others in big name hardware stores for around $50+... this was a great price and super quick shipping! Better than I imagined... would order again for SURE!! It's perfection!!! We get so many compliments on it!" —Jade Frost
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in 50 finishes).
20. A potted heart-shaped philodendron capable of growing long vines that'll look simply divine draped over your shelves or wrapped around your bedpost.
22. A wireless library light to give the museum treatment to your favorite collection of books, family portrait, or haunted painting with eyes that follow you around the room.
The portrait lights are battery-operated and wireless so you don't have to worry about hiring an electrician or doing any installation your self. Each unit runs off of three AAAs (get a 36-pack here before you forget!) and an included remote lets you set the light to different brightnesses and schedule a timer for 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes.
Promising review: "For the price you can’t beat it. Super easy to install and lightweight. The gold had a slight orange tint to it, so be mindful of that. I actually just taped over the light and spray painted ours with gold spray paint I had left over and then they were absolutely perfect." —Paris Seder
Get it from Amazon for $27.99 (available in three colors).