We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tulle skirt, because who doesn't want to re-create Carrie Bradshaw's iconic tutu and pumps look???
Promising review: "This is great evening/party attire... This is a great A-line circle skirt. I bought the black version for a holiday party. I got many compliments. I’m a size 18 and bought the 3X. It fit perfectly, and hit me just below the knee and had excellent poof!" —Margeaux Chavez
Get it from Amazon for $19.90+ (available in sizes XS–5X and in 37 colors),
2. A shift dress with lacy sleeves that would make even a doily envious.
3. High-waisted jean shorts so perfect, people will take one look at them and run home to buy their own.
Promising review: "I'm IN LOVE with these shorts. Being a short girl with an hourglass figure and thick thighs, I found it was impossible to find high-waisted shorts! They wouldn't be stretchy enough or they would stretch enough to get over the thighs but then leave that dumb gap in the back! These are stretchy.. ahh perfectly stretchy! No wiggle struggle getting them on. I got a billion compliments on them the first time I wore them out! Get these! I'm purchasing the dark ones next!" —Melody Orlanes
Get them from Amazon for $21.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and five colors).
4. A pair of satin pants to give you that lovely "swish swish" while you walk. The luxury! The comfort! The style!!!
Kai Collective is an all-female, Black-owned brand that sells eye-popping and unique apparel. This pair of pants comes with a free scarf.
Get it from Kai Collective for $135 (available in sizes XXS–3XL).
5. A deep V-neck dress considered a staple by moi for celebrating anything from another trip around the sun to a promotion at your job. TBH, a pay raise never looked so damn good.
Promising review: "I really loved this dress, I felt very pretty and everyone loved the dress. Wore it for a dinner cruise and I used pasties instead of a bra and everything stay in place... we dance all night long... worth it!!! Hubby loved it." —Rae
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and five colors).
6. A V-neck sleeveless dress blissfully constructed with a longer hemline. This means that, unlike the traditional bodycon dresses hanging untouched in your closet, your ~assets~ won't be on the brink of exposure with every step — no constant riding up and pulling down!
Promising review: "I fell in love with the blue, tie-dye print of this dress when I saw it. It looks just how it does in the product photos. The bottom is figure hugging but not super tight, love how the side seam is ruched, and the top has a slightly looser fit and is slightly pleated at the waist because of the elastic. The straps are the perfect length for me which rarely happens! I love how quick and easy it is to pull on. It doesn’t ride up, the material is light and soft but not see through. It is just a really comfortable dress that I will wear a lot." —Eagle
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 11 colors).
7. A sleeveless swing mini simple enough to work as a blank canvas for all your accessories. This necklace? Your pencil. This purse? Your paint. Together, you're gonna make a style masterpiece.
Promising review: "This dress is so comfortable! The material is stretchy and soft and does not cling to your body. I originally got this dress because I needed something roomy after my shoulder surgery. I've already ordered another one in a different color. I really recommend this dress. It's fantastic!" —Susan Kirby
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in sizes 1X–4X and four colors).
8. A zipper cardigan and skirt in a one color so all you need to worry about is how you want style the zipper.
Promising review: "Perfect for summer or early fall. It just makes me feel like such a princess. It’s stretchy but not sooo stretchy that it doesn't hug your body (which it will). The skirt is rather short (but of course that’s a given) and honestly the fabric feels very high quality." —Imani S
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in sizes S–L and 20 colors).
9. A ruffled baby doll dress that's just great for all occasions. Warning: If you get this, you may wanna find a hiding place, because you'll wanna escape all the people flocking to you to admire your pretty 'fit.
Promising review: "I wanted a cute little black sun dress to wear for a birthday celebration weekend. Perfect, it was comfortable, and it’s versatile. You can wear it with cute sandals (wedges), Birkenstocks, Chuck Taylors, etc." —K. Foy
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 30 colors).
10. A bodycon pencil dress because you can alwaaaays use another LBD.
Promising review: "I love this dress. Simple, classy, and professional. It molds to my body in all the right ways, and it wasn't too long. It can be worn with a nice necklace to spruce it up, and flats and/or pumps. The material is also versatile enough so that it can be worn year round, all you need is a pair of stockings or tights, but the dress will work either way. I plan to order more colors." —LadyLestat
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in sizes L-5X and in 10 colors).
11. A floral bandeau and skirt set that might as well come with a beach towel because it's made for summer.
Promising review: "I am EMOTIONAL about how great this is. I am a bodacious and curvaceous young lady and finding anything that looks good online is a constant fight. But I want to wear this every day. If I was a cartoon, I would want this to be the outfit that I have a closet full of. Did I mention the skirt is perfect? It’s kinda long, but I wore it with some platform-y wedges and it made it look even cuter! Who gave me permission?! Just get it okay that’s the moral here." —Sara
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and eight patterns).
12. A silky-looking top with a variety of fun and extravagant patterns that'll be your exact style.
Also check out this listing for even more patterns!
Promising review: "I love this shirt so much that words fail me. I love this shirt so much that I bought three more. (Sort out your size using the seller's guide, not the Amazon guide, and you'll be just fine.)" —Mlle Badger
Get it from Amazon for $22.98+ (available in sizes 2–14 and 45 patterns).
13. A crop top and slit pant combo that's PERFECT strolling around in the warm weather outfit. Throw on your favorite pair of sneakers and I'll meet you on Main Street for ice cream.
14. A twisted peplum top great for work, date night, or just looking fab while hanging at home.
Promising review: "To be honest I didn't have very high hopes for a shirt this inexpensive. But at that price point I also figured that I didn't have much to lose. I'm busty and have tattoos on my shoulders so finding cute comfortable clothing that's appropriate for work and doesn't cost a fortune can be a challenge. This shirt looks exactly like an Elloquii one I've been eyeing for a awhile but at a fraction of the price. I'll probably get the other colors as well!" —Arden Bee
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in sizes 1X–4X and three colors).
17. A buttery smooth velvet tank you can trick people into thinking cost a lot more than it did.
Promising review: "Absolutely incredible value for this super-soft cami! The velvet stretch is perfect for a looser fit. Surprisingly very well-made, I've seen versions of this camisole at Nordstrom for over $30! Such a good price, I'm stocking up now!" —Julie K.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 13 colors).
18. High-waisted palazzo trousers that offers all the comfort of pajamas while still serving up major voted-best-dressed-in-high-school looks.
Promising review: "These pants as so comfortable and flowy! I stepped outside of my usual skinny jean outfit to try this style and I never want to take them off! They are great casual pants for work, and can be dressed up for the evening with a fancy shirt and heels. They are as comfortable as pajamas, without looking like it :)" —Nash
Get them from Amazon for $23.18+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and 25 colors).
19. A mesh top that's clearly the right addition to any daring wardrobe.
20. Slip-on mules that are surprisingly comfy and a lot more polished than your ancient Chucks.
Promising review: "These are great shoes for work or going out. They look more expensive than they are and are very comfortable. I work in a city so I do quite a bit of walking every day and they’ve been fine, no blisters." —Megan D
Get them from Amazon for $33.96+ (available in sizes 5-12 and six colors).
22. A two-piece midi set that comes in a ton of cool tie-dye patterns, plus solid colors AND the adorable tropical look shown below. In other words, you'll wanna buy like five of these sets.
Promising review: "I love a matching set because it takes most of the work out of putting an outfit together. And this one is such a great deal! I love how comfy and easy it is to wear. I was concerned about it being see-through, but it wasn't! It has a stretchy waist and a cute tie detail in the front of the skirt. For spring days, I just throw a denim jacket over it. And, of course, I plan to wear it all summer as well. I would 100% buy more colors in this — and there are so many to choose from!" —Kayla Boyd, BuzzFeed Staff
Get it from Amazon for $18+ (available in 36 styles, and sizes XL–5XL).
23. A high-waisted pleated maxi skirt that is a must-have for any aspiring influencer's wardrobe. It even has pockets!
Promising review: "The skirt has beautiful pleating and falls in a very flattering way. I love the elastic waistband and pockets! The material is light and airy. It can easily be worn in colder months with another skirt under it or as is in the warmer months so it's perfect all year long. I highly recommend this skirt." —PB
Get it from Amazon for $28.89+ (available in sizes S—XXL and eight colors).
24. A romantic puff-sleeve pastel maxi dress perfect for promenades through the garden.
Some reviewers also styled it with the sleeves worn off the shoulder, and several reviewers say it worked as maternity wear, too!
Promising review: "Ethereally beautiful!! This dress is absolutely LOVELY. It’s so lightweight, breezy, and comfortable. It fits perfectly, and the bodice has plenty of stretch so if you’re in between sizes, you could go either way. I actually sized down because I wanted to wear it on the shoulders and didn’t want the sleeves slipping off, but I didn’t have an issue with that at all. It’s wrinkly when it arrives, but a quick steam makes it look so much nicer and more expensive than it is. I got the sage green color and it’s not see through, it’s beautiful. Get this dress!" —Laura
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 15 colors).