1. A waterproof makeup carousel with scalloped shelves for feeling like you're picking out a fancy French pastry every time you're doing your makeup.
2. An adhesive cat hook you can get away with installing in a rental or dorm, and still walk away with your security deposit.
3. A colorful cord protector that even comes with the character of your choice to keep the cords bound and out of your hair.
6. A collection of adhesive bunny ears you can use to keep your cords in place by sticking them in the grooves or wrapping them around the ears.
8. An animal-shaped letter holder that looks cool enough that you might actually buy something as boring as a letter holder.
10. A clever container with a plant or animal inside you can fill with cotton swabs for a snowy winter scene, or toothpicks for a spiky desert.
11. A colorful, mounted bathroom organizer that holds on to all your various items, plus six toothbrushes that are protected from the elements with removable covers.
12. A vibrant shower caddy with bendy hooks that let it hang on to whatever's available in the shower.
14. A helpful elephant that can hold your utensils or toothbrushes and filter out all the excess water through its trunk.
15. A set of space savers you can use to stack shoes on top of each other and make room for even more shoes.
17. A hidden tower shelf you can slide out of virtually nowhere, revealing all your spices, toiletries, or secret potions.
19. An over-the-door hook that looks like a cat got stuck in your door, but in a good way because it's holding up your stuff.
20. A modern mint bar cart to buy when you're looking for a unique way to store your extra kitchen items.
21. A rainbow mobile organizer that'll roll its way into your heart once you realize how much stuff you can fit in it.
22. A travel organizer to help you finally get all your souvenirs and ticket stubs in order (and also figure out where to go next).
25. A very fancy, stackable storage box that's a step up from the plastic or felt boxes you might have had in the past.
28. A little house to store all your empty plastic bags when putting them all into a slightly larger plastic bag seems too much like cannibalism.
29. A transparent, three-piece cosmetic organizer for displaying all your awesome beauty products while still keeping them from overrunning your dresser.
30. A hanging closet shelf with plenty of pockets and lots of fancy designs so it feels right at home amongst your clothing.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.