Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently “trending.”
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week.
1. Enact your will on unsuspecting virtual people with the latest installment of Sims.
2. Take pictures with something other than your phone using a pink camera.
3. Have your nerdiest friends over and play a board game dedicated to math.
4. Ride an inflatable flamingo at your next pool party.
5. Remember to zap all those germs on your phone with this special device that uses UV light to disinfect your gadgets.
6. Stay awake without drinking coffee with these futuristic edible cubes.
7. Diminish your eye bags while feeling like a million bucks with *gold* eye patches.
8. Create amazing works of art with a pack of clay.
9. Finally get around to sewing on all those patches you bought on Etsy with this super affordable sewing machine.
10. Never dip your paintbrush in water again thanks to these water-filled brushes perfect for watercolors.
11. Soothe your face with a highly rated retinol face cream.
12. Take steady videos of your dog with a grippy smartphone tripod.
13. Look like a pinup model in this super cute retro one-piece bathing suit.
14. Look adorable while taking pictures with your Fujifilm camera thanks to this rainbow camera strap.
15. Delight your inner child with 100 (!!!) assorted Pokémon cards.
16. Never second guess the cleanliness of dishes again with this dirty/clean magnet sign.
17. Get this polka dot maxi dress and wear it all summer long.
18. Inject some novelty into a classic card game with emoji-themed Uno.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here.
Check out last week's post here.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.