Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A mini color-changing humidifier that can also be used as a diffuser and night light.
2. A bottle of fake blood to take your Halloween costume to the next level (or just scare your roommates).
3. A brightly colored pair of earbuds for a simple, no-nonsense headphone choice that won't break the bank.
4. A pack of Scrub Daddy sponges that look happy to clean, even if you don't.
5. A set of serious tools for removing blackheads with surgical precision.
6. A bag of tiny, disposable toothbrushes you can use without water when you're on the move.
7. A bag of loose English Breakfast tea for enjoying a nice cuppa first thing in the morning.
8. A bed of "grass" that doubles as a drying rack for tiny objects and utensils that might fall through the cracks of a traditional drying rack.
9. A small container of holographic glitter chunks you can stick on your face or body for a supernatural, shimmery look.
10. An LED projector that brings beautiful aurora-like colors to your home, so you can skip that trip to Norway.
11. A collection of fine-tipped pens you can use for color-coordinated note taking.
12. A Game of Thrones-themed Monopoly board for clawing your way to the iron throne through savvy real estate purchases.
13. A pair of wings that will let you have your own metamorphosis into a ~social butterfly~.
14. A bag of fake spiderwebs to deck your house in this Halloween, or anytime you want to scare off potential visitors.
15. A few sheets of gem stickers for feeling glamorous on a budget.
16. A bag of mini Reese's that's not as good as a bag of full-sized Reese's, but will have to do for now.
17. A box of Annie's organic fruit snacks for a slightly healthier alternative to the usual lunchbox fare.
18. A box of 90 air heads to hand out to trick-or-treaters, or to hoard all for yourself.
19. A set of circular molds so you can cut out of the middle man (sorry, Lush) and make your own colorful bath bombs.
20. A string of little spider lights that will make you change your "I don't want to be surrounded by spiders" rule.
21. And a clip-on light to hook on to your dog or keys so you can find them easily in the dark.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.