1. A super long and loose-fitting shirt to get when you don't have any lumberjacks to borrow clothes from.
2. A pair of soft and fuzzy loafers that will give you a cozy prep school look.
3. A tartan button-down with a built-in hood for snuggliness from your head to your hands.
4. An oversized tartan scarf that will protect you from the wind and look good doing it.
5. A long, but fitted, buffalo check piece you can wear as a dress or shirt.
6. A knotted headband for some flannel flare on your head.
7. A pair of pajama pants perfect for lounging around the house, and possibly leaving the house, because they're almost too comfortable to take off.
8. A zippered shirt jacket you're going to want this fall for some next-level seasonal layering.
9. A simple plaid button-down that's about to be your favorite top.
10. A patterned shirt for feeling soft and cuddly while still looking presentable at work.
11. A buffalo check dress you're going to fall in love with.
12. A pair of patterned pajama shorts covered in mittens, deer, or polar bears to get a jump on winter fashion early.
13. A lined button-down for people who are not messing around when it comes to staying warm.
14. A cuddly lace-up tunic you can throw on and go.
15. An oversized pink button-down that Barbie might wear to her log cabin.
16. A blanket scarf you can wrap around your neck or shoulders depending on how cold it gets.
17. A cuddly pajama set for looking like a rustic catalogue model from the second you get out of bed.
18. A gigantic trucker jacket lined with flannel that will look wheely good on you.
19. A backless shirt dress with delicate chains for looking cute but tough.
20. A blue and red button-down perfect to wear apple picking or scouting for the perfect pumpkin to carve.
21. A tie-dress you can open up and wear as a light jacket—talk about versatile!
22. A classic checked button-down with some big front pockets for keeping your gloves or other items.
23. A tartan frock you know is going to look awesome with some knee-high boots.
24. A plaid shirt maxi dress you can pair with leggings or jeans.
25. A long, plaid shirt with elbow pads for teaching your new class, Layering 101.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.