29 Entertaining Things For Anyone Who Needs Some Excitement In Their Life
A little less *yawn* and a little more "yay."
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini piñata making kit so you can make three fun shapes to treasure...or fill with candy and wallop with a bat. To each their own.
2. A waffle stick maker for delicious, dippable waffles any time. Concoct elaborate dipping sauces and toppings to maximize the tasty fun.
3. A pack of reflection cards meant to spark meaningful conversations and help you get past basic small talk. These are good for ice-breakers, catching up with old friends, or even for when talk with your SO gets stale.
4. A long-lasting temporary tattoo kit for when you're bored of your current ink situation and wanna mix it up — for a little bit, at least.
5. An electric gummy maker to help you live every young child's dream by turning your kitchen into a candy factory.
6. A bottle of semi-permanent hair dye, because life is short and your hair would totally look cute in pink or green.
7. A freakin' bazooka that makes dinner extra fun. It pops out sushi rolls with a plunger for quick and easy maki.
11. A DIY puffy sticker kit because the only thing better than puffy stickers is making them yourself.
12. A pair of fondue mugs for anyone looking to dip their toes into the world of fondue. I personally, would like to dip my whole body into a vat of melted cheese, thank you.
13. A fun and beautiful board game where you get to achieve your dreams and play as a forest. *wistfully stares out of the window*
14. Cat Tarot so you can get into the fun hobby of predicting the future. I see in your future: your cat pushing these on the floor.
17. A catch and release aquarium kit for curious kids and adults who want an up-close look at marine critters.
18. A ravioli press to make fresh pasta pillows at home and stuff 'em with whatever you want. Dessert ravioli? No one can stop you!
19. A geode kit because nothing breaks up the monotony of everyday life quite like literally breaking up some rocks.
20. A Fuji Instax Mini 9 so you can get out there and become the official instant photographer of your friend group.
22. Or if you hate competition: Ravine, a co-op card game where players work together to survive in the woods.
23. A teeny-tiny Magic 8 Ball so you can spark some of that childlike wonder you used to feel all the time.
24. A pack of bendy foam curling rods for a traditional way to get awesome curls without the pain of hard plastic rollers.
25. A subscription to Hulu so you can draw the curtains, cancel all your plans, and watch a whole bunch of movies and television shows.
26. A watermelon ball that, as the name suggests, is filled with water instead of air. Its weight makes it ideal for intense games of keep-away.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.