33 Little Disney Products I Think Might Be Cuter Than Baby Yoda (*Gasp*)
The Child is cute, but these things might (?) be cuter.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A pack of Disney villain face masks so your skin can look its best while you torment young princesses.
4. Meeko and Flit Funko Pop! figures that'll love hanging out with you under a willow tree sometime.
7. This waffle maker that pops out mouse-shaped waffles, so you can enjoy themed foods without a trip to Disney World.
9. This Jack Skellington vinyl car sticker for bringing Halloween spirit with you everywhere you drive.
12. A Coco journal so you can keep track of your day to day. "Remember me" — that cool thing you did on Tuesday.
18. A pair of tiny, minimalist earrings for a subtle way to celebrate your love for all things Disney.
19. An Our Adventure Book so you and someone special can catalog all the amazing journeys you go on together, no balloon house needed.
21. A sweet lil' mini backpack with an abstract Mickey design. Not impressed? Check out the cool yellow inside lining!
22. An Aristocats floating pen showing the kittens as they make their way back and forth. Now think goose! Forward, march!
24. A plush toy shaped like one of your favorite park snacks. The phrase "cute enough to eat" suddenly feels very literal.
26. A journal with a dramatic Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs cover so you can feel like you're starting an amazing tale every time you crack it open.
29. A Peter Pan-inspired pin for people who'd rather hang out in the lagoon than with the Lost Boys.
31. A pair of Wall-E mugs that come together to make a heart. Give it to a loved one to remind them that no matter the distance, you're just a cup of coffee (or a fire extinguisher) away.
33. An unfairly adorable baby Pegasus Pez dispenser that's so sweet, it'll give you cavities just by looking at it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.