25 Things You Need If You're Kinda Creepy (In A Good Way)
♪ Cause I'm a creeeeep / In a gooood waayyy ♪
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Venus fly trap plant in a self-sustaining lightbulb that just needs some light and a lil' blood. JK, but if you don't name it Audrey II, I'm judging you.
2. A pack of fossil cookie cutters that are a din-o-mite project any time you want something sweet. Bone appetite!
3. A trio of shaking clown pens. Look them in their cute, dead eyes and tell them you don't want them. Go on. I dare you.
4. Anatomy in Black — a gorgeous coffee table book offering thorough evaluations of each anatomical part in stunning black and gold.
9. A set of Zombie Pack treatments that'll bring your skin back to life (in a way Rick Grimes would be OK with).
10. A truly gross egg separator for the strong-stomached bunch who won't lose their appetite after using it.
12. An oversized Pokémon sweater dedicated to everyone's heat-stealing shadow ghost friend. Unlike Gengar, this sweater will keep you warm.
13. A baby foot peeling kit to give you silky soft feet without even having to steal them from an actual baby.
17. A dragon staple remover so you can whisper "dracarys" every time you need to separate some paper.
18. A baseball cap featuring the hitchhiking ghosts from what we can agree is the best area of Disneyland.
21. Cockroach design sandwich bags to make sure Ted from accounting stays away from your lunch this time. More protein for you. ;)
22. An LP of Billie Eilish's "When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?" in a lovely Halloween color scheme so you can have the best album in the best holiday's colors.
23. A *real* tooth ring that's made to order because sometimes a girl's best friend isn't a diamond, but an ethically sourced molar.
Me checking out all these cool, creepy things:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.