32 Inexpensive Bikinis You'll Want To Live In All Summer
High summer fashion for low costs.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A scalloped edge one-strap bikini that's so pretty, you'll swear off cover-ups forever.
Promising review: "First of all, I never write reviews but this suit is beyond amazing, so I felt like I needed to share! I hate swimsuits, hate shopping for them, and especially hate putting them on. This is by far the most comfortable and adorable suit I have ever put on. I am in love! I sized up and it fits perfectly! I am a mom of three little ones, so I am constantly running around in a suit, and this stays put and as I mentioned before, it is so comfortable. I want it in all the colors now!!!" —Michael A. Byrd
Get it from Amazon for $19.66+ (available in sizes S–XL and in eight colors).
2. A bikini set that's already doing a lot with its ruffly, V-neck top but then finishes strong with cool patterned bottoms. Have you seen that flamingo pattern???
Promising review: "I bought this suit and absolutely love it! The top is so cute that I've worn it by itself and received tons of compliments. It fits great and provides a lot of support, which is nice. The material is thick as well and I felt very comfortable in it. The bottoms are adorable and high-waisted and fit great. It runs true-to-size and the colors are vibrant. Overall, love this suit!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 21 colors).
3. A strappy two-piece to be your summer love this year. Picturing you and this swimsuit taking long romantic walks on the beach. :')
Promising review: "I was so skeptical but I'm glad I ordered. I was scared it wouldn’t fit or the material would be cheap and tear easily. I was wrong. The fit is perfect and the material is thick and stretchy. I received so many compliments. Shipment was quick also! Definitely a good buy. I’m actually looking to buy more colors." —Sancia Ellis
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in seven styles, and sizes XL–4XL).
4. A one-shoulder cutout top and high-rise bottom for anyone looking for THE trendiest possible option this summer.
5. A rash guard tankini set with gloriously long sleeves because look, it's all fun in the sun until someone gets hurt (sunburnt reeealll bad).
Promising review: "Loved this suit! I went to Mexico on vacation and was concerned with getting too much sun. The top was perfect and I was expecting to hate the bottoms but they fit and looked great for my frame! Not only was this functional but super cute and I received a lot of compliments. I also did not get sunburned laying on the beach all day." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes 4–14 and in six colors).
6. A tasseled bikini that won't leave you hanging.
Reviewers say this suit runs a little small.
Promising review: "This is much better quality than I had thought it would be. I had almost purchased the designer suit to ensure a good fit but I’m glad I opted to try this one first!" —Elyse Taylor
Get it from Amazon for $26.99 (available in sizes 4–14 and four colors).
7. A geometric wonder you'll love the shape of.
8. A strappy high-waisted bikini offering an ultra-stylish choice that'll make all your other swimsuits super envious.
Promising review: "Absolutely wonderful!! I'm heavy-chested so I didn't expect it to fit up top, but everywhere else is great! It's very stretchy and the material is exactly what you'd expect from a bathing suit. Very sexy, fits well, and good quality for the price!!" —Ruth Patterson
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in four styles, and sizes M–3XL).
11. And a high-waisted bikini with a tie-front you do knot wanna miss out on.
Promising review: "THIS IS FOR ALL MY CURVY WOMEN!!!!!! My man was speechless when he saw me in it. So comfy. Will hold up the big girls. I haven’t worn a bikini in six years until this! Already ordered every other color." —RACHEL RUSSELL
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in sizes XL–4XL and 14 colors/styles).
12. A high-waisted swimsuit with buttons you'll be saying "ahoy there!" to.
Promising review: "Love the suit. I prefer high-waisted suits these days. Bottoms fit well, top was a bit loose, but, really, who is the same size on bottom and top? I may just buy another suit a size down for the top cause it's so cheap." —BRITNEY M CHILD
Get it from Amazon for $23.99 (available in sizes 4–16 and five colors).
13. A high-waisted, scoop bikini high-cut swimsuit for a trendy yet classic beach look.
Promising review: "This suit is so cute. I ordered a large based on the reviews and it fits perfectly. I am a size 8, 5’6” and 34DD. The bottoms hit me in all the right places and the whole suit is so comfy. It’s thick and feels more expensive than it really is. The top is small for me, which I expected — the girls are a little squished, but I’m going to rock it." —Grace T3
Get it from Amazon for $26.99 (available in sizes S-XL and in nine colors).
15. A reliable string bikini that's got you covered (in more ways than one).
Promising review: "Hell yea! Finally a body-hugging bathing suit that is true to size and fits over my big butt! Suit is cheeky, but in a sexy way. It fits perfectly! Boyfriend loves this suit, and the baby pink color is adorable. The material is good, and is comparable with my Victoria's Secret bathing suits that cost me $80. Planning to buy this in another color! :-)" —Lauren
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and 26 colors).
16. A high-waisted bikini so great, you might be tempted to wear it even off the beach.
See BuzzFeed's full review of this swimsuit.
Promising review: "I love this bikini! The material is great, the sizing is good, and the shipping was quick. It arrived a day sooner than it was supposed to. It fits very well — the top covers everything while still giving off slight cleavage but my breasts won't bounce out. I definitely recommend this!" —Hkellum
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (available in sizes S–4XL and 18 patterns).
17. A ladder cut-out bikini so your summer style can climb to great new heights.
Promising review: "I'm so happy with this purchase! It's so hard to find good quality bathing suits in bigger sizes, and this one is so cute and flattering. I was really nervous about the top because I'm a DDD cup. Most bathing suit tops even in plus sizes are too small for me. I'm happy to report that this top fit very well. It has pretty decent support and the straps are adjustable as well. I would love to order other colors now that I know it fits so well." —shabbychicsteph
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes M–3X and three colors).
19. A fishnet bikini ready to catch you a ton of compliments.
20. A high-waisted swimmie with a layered, ruffly top for people who, like Shrek, associate with the many layered onion.
Promising review: "OMG y'all! I am so much in love with this suit that I'm ordering more! I am a chunky monkey and love my curves and I ordered a 2X just to be sure! It fit perfectly everywhere! The bottom wasn't too tight, just right. The top of course is my favorite and the straps unhook in the back too cause I don't care for tan lines! This is one of very few two-pieces I wear and let me tell ya it's beyond perfect and I get so many compliments! Great buy, do it!!" —Nina
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and four patterns).
22. A shimmery thong bikini for anyone looking to wear a silk-like fabric everywhere they go, even in the pool.
Promising review: "I got the baby pink satin one and I cannot believe the quality and stretch. I honestly feel like this would cost me over $100 at least at a bathing suit store. What a bargain. So pleasantly surprised!" —TABATHA77
Get it from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 51 styles/colors).
23. A halter top and convertible tie bottom for a Hollywood look that says "no autographs at this time."
Promising review: "OK so if I do a review that means I am pretty much satisfied; it fits really well!! But I do need to take in the bottoms a little cause it sags in the waist area (I have a small waist). Quality is awesome, stretches well. So cute 🙌🏽🙌🏽 Came on time, no smell, clean, no rips or tears.🤗" —Vanessa
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in sizes XL–4X and 19 colors).
24. A retro-looking ruched bikini with cool patterns and a knotted top that can double as a crop top when you're off the beach.
27. A halter bikini sure to make everyone green with envy. Luckily, they can all afford to pick up their own!
30. A fun lacy two-piece for people looking for some serious glamor in their swimwear.
Promising review: "I love this swimsuit! I have a very muscular frame, a big booty, and I do not have big boobs at all. The bottoms fit great and come up high enough. The top is super cute. This looks great on me! Something I never thought I'd say about a swimsuit." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 12 colors).
31. An adorable tie-front gingham bikini bringing picnic vibes poolside.
Promising review: "This bathing suit fit just as expected. It was true to size. It fit perfectly. I loved the material and how comfortable the bathing suit was. I love how it made me look and feel. I've never found a high-waisted bathing suit that I liked before but this one is definitely cute on. I would highly recommend it!" —T A
Get it from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in seven colors).