27 Things That'll Help You Get The Best Hair Of Your Life
Cue constant hair flips.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A collagen coating hair protein treatment that takes your dry, tired hair and turns it into the silky soft locks you've always wanted.
2. A biotin shampoo meant to stimulate hair growth so you can welcome back any strands you lost these past few months.
3. A box of Invisibobble hair ties that will keep your hair in place without pulling or damaging it.
5. A curl defining gel made with Manuka honey that'll cut down on frizz, strengthen curls, and make your hair smell really good. How sweet is that?
6. A coconut cowash for people who are looking for MOISTURE and want to avoid the oil-stripping pains that come with traditional shampoos.
7. A purple brush meant for massaging your scalp to help evenly distribute shampoo and get it all out of your hair, so there'll be less itching and dandruff.
8. A bottle of the super popular Ghost Oil from Verb — a lightweight oil that you won't even notice is there, but still manages to nourish dry hair from roots to ends. 👻
9. A pack of bendy foam curling rods for a traditional way to get awesome curls without the pain of hard plastic rollers.
10. Bomba Curls Forbidden Oil – it uses pure coffee seed and castor oil to create a lightweight leave-in product that moisturizes the scalp and promotes hair growth.
15. Pattern styling cream – it provides intense moisture and great hold for all kinds of hairstyle like twist outs, braid outs, Bantu knots, and more.
16. A dandruff shampoo to relieve you of horrible itching and flaking. Welcome black clothing back into your wardrobe!
17. An absorbent microfiber towel that dries your hair quickly while being super gentle and non-damaging.
18. A deep conditioning treatment for textured hair that one might describe as "parched." This wonderful goop will give your thirsty mane the moisture it needs.
19. A foaming leave-in treatment that's easier to distribute evenly, ensuring that every strand gets some love.
20. A bottle of semi-permanent hair dye, because life is short and your hair would totally look cute in pink or green.
21. A prewash spray to protect your hair from being assaulted in the shower from water and shampoo. Consider this your hair's armor before going into battle.
22. SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie – it defines curls and cuts down on frizz, so you can have soft, bouncy hair.
23. A super quick and super affordable hair mask you can add to your hair and let sit while you attend to your other shower-related chores.
24. An argan oil hair serum with vitamin E and aloe vera for shine, because your hair deserves proper nutrition too!
26. A bottle of hair oil capsules chock-full of vitamin B5 and keratin so you can properly hydrate your hair, even on the go.
27. And a tube of IGK's Mistress, a truly revolutionary hydrating hair balm that will have you saying "is that really MY hair?"
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.