1. SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie defines curls and cuts down on frizz, so you can have soft, bouncy hair.
2. PUEEN Latex Tape Peel Off Cuticle Guard works like a stencil, allowing you to do your own nails without any polish getting on your skin.
3. Frank Body Glow Mask smells like a sugar cookie and gives your skin a little extra hydration and glow. How sweet is that?
4. CeraVe Repair Cream has three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to make you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
5. Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask is an easy addition to your shower routine that'll help soften and repair dry hair.
6. Or if you have some more time, Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment will spin your dry hay hair into silky, luxurious locks.
7. Versed's overnight facial peel wants you to wake up with refreshed, glowing skin. Its pH-balanced, nondrying formula has a blend of lactic and glycolic acid to help wake up dull-looking skin.
8. Gold & Snail Hydrogel Eye Patches harnesses the power of snails to reduce dark circles and puffy under eyes.
9. CND SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Care repairs peeling and painful nails, so you can find relief after doing the unspeakable and peeling off a gel manicure.
10. Pattern styling cream provides intense moisture and great hold for all kinds of hairstyle like twist outs, braid outs, Bantu knots, and more.
13. Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector will turn back time to before you pulled that overnighter by covering up dark circles.
14. Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil isn't just good for cooking — it'll also hydrate the heck out of your hair!
15. Biossance Squalane Oil hydrates your skin so effectively, you'll wonder how you ever survived without it.
16. MiroPure Hair Straightener Brush is capable of turning your curls pin-straight, just in case you want to mix up your look every now and then.
17. And the inverse: Bed Head A-Wave-We-Go Adjustable Waver adds some waves and body to straight hair.
18. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer blends like a dream and can cover up dark circles, scars, blemishes, or anything else you don't feel like flaunting atm.
19. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser gently washes and hydrates skin, while also blasting away every speck of makeup.
20. Bomba Curls Forbidden Oil uses pure coffee seed and castor oil to create a lightweight leave-in product that moisturizes the scalp and promotes hair growth.
22. Mia Adora 3D Fiber Lash Mascara has a three-step system to ensure you're really getting the most dramatic lashes possible.
24. Yes To Coconut's Ultra Hydrating Energizing Coffee 2 in 1 Scrub Cleanser Stick exfoliates and refreshes tired skin with the power of coconut, avocado, and meadow foam seed oils.
25. Radha Beauty Organic Rosehip Oil moisturizes dry skin, hair, nails, and whatever else you think is too dry.
26. Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm melts away makeup and impurities while also hydrating your skin. What a champ!
27. Wingliner by Lovoir has a pen on one side and a wing stamp on the other so you can just ~wing~ it when you want some dramatic eyeliner.
28. A Black Girl Sunscreen is made with natural ingredients (including avocado, jojoba, cacao, carrot juice, and sunflower oil) and dries completely clear so you can enjoy total sun protection with no white cast.
29. The Ordinary's multi-peptide face serum has hyaluronic acid, amino acids, and bio-derivatives to help fight dryness, dullness, and fine lines. It's also cruelty-free and super affordable.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.