1. A two-toned skater dress you won't be able to resist twirling in.
2. A knit turtleneck that'll look so good on you while you're doing winter stuff, like getting caught in a really photogenic blizzard.
3. A simple sleeved tunic with a billowing skirt for casual days when you just want to be comfortable.
4. A leopard-print maxi for looking super fierce.
5. A simple spaghetti-strap bodycon you can layer with a sheer dress or cropped sweater.
6. A long-sleeve floral piece that just screams "fall!"
7. A cableknit sweater converted into a dress for maximum cuddliness.
8. A warm-looking maxi that's got you covered.
9. A checked frock to blend in at the next lumberjack convention.
10. A sparkly stunner flashy enough to turn yourself into a walking disco ball.
11. A sun and moon shirt dress that will outshine the rest of your wardrobe.
12. A long-sleeved cutie with a lace lining you're going to want to play with all day.
13. A plaid swing dress perfect for lying on a piano and belting out holiday tunes.
14. A darling sweater dress with Peter Pan collar that will make you happy enough to fly.
15. A chiffon gown you can wear to your next holiday gathering when you want to steal all the attention.
16. A gigantic shift dress that has a lot of extra room, so you can wear it post-Thanksgiving, no problem.
17. A long-sleeved beaut with a scalloped neckline you will look ~clamorous~ in.
18. A lacy bodycon for stealing all the attention this holiday season.
19. A floral, laced-back frock you can match with some combat boots for a grungy '90s vibe that's Drew Barrymore approved.
20. A shift dress with a built-in choker because who has time to accessorize?
21. A rockabilly swing dress that comes in so many colors and patterns, it will please almost everyone.
22. An unusual zigzag midi dress to wear when you want to surprise and impress everyone when you make your grand entrance.
23. An out-of-this-world skater dress covered in galactic kitties.
24. A luxuriously embroidered dress that'll make you look like a million bucks without spending nearly that much.
25. A cold-shoulder cutie with a totally swishable skirt.
26. A monochrome shift dress that honestly works for everything: work, casual days, partying, you name it.
27. A collared frock with a subtle Tinkerbell pattern for low-key Disney lovers.
28. A stripped knit frock perfect for wearing when you want to be a sidekick in a cartoon high school show.
29. An asymmetrical piece with a lace-lined skirt people will be lining up to admire.
30. An adorable overall dress to wear over your favorite shirt with some boots.
31. An off-the-shoulder skater dress that's vastly going to improve your social life, because you're going to want to go out in it all the time.
32. A velvet cold-shoulder dress you can count on to keep you warm, but still able to show off your shoulders.
33. A cableknit turtleneck that will really bring you out of your shell.
34. A lace maxi you can definitely pull off in the colder months.
35. A keyhole frock that's going to get so many compliments that you'll eventually get sick of saying "thank you" all the time.
Want more cheap dresses? Check out the last installment.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.