2. A knit turtleneck that'll look so good on you while you're doing winter stuff, like getting caught in a really photogenic blizzard.
3. A simple sleeved tunic with a billowing skirt for casual days when you just want to be comfortable.
15. A chiffon gown you can wear to your next holiday gathering when you want to steal all the attention.
16. A gigantic shift dress that has a lot of extra room, so you can wear it post-Thanksgiving, no problem.
19. A floral, laced-back frock you can match with some combat boots for a grungy '90s vibe that's Drew Barrymore approved.
21. A rockabilly swing dress that comes in so many colors and patterns, it will please almost everyone.
22. An unusual zigzag midi dress to wear when you want to surprise and impress everyone when you make your grand entrance.
24. A luxuriously embroidered dress that'll make you look like a million bucks without spending nearly that much.
26. A monochrome shift dress that honestly works for everything: work, casual days, partying, you name it.
28. A stripped knit frock perfect for wearing when you want to be a sidekick in a cartoon high school show.
31. An off-the-shoulder skater dress that's vastly going to improve your social life, because you're going to want to go out in it all the time.
32. A velvet cold-shoulder dress you can count on to keep you warm, but still able to show off your shoulders.
35. A keyhole frock that's going to get so many compliments that you'll eventually get sick of saying "thank you" all the time.
Want more cheap dresses? Check out the last installment.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.