7. A long-sleeve number that keeps you looking cute while protecting your delicate shoulders and back.
8. A scoop bikini specifically made to be active in. That means you can go from beach lounging to an intense game of frisbee without a second thought.
12. A ribbed one-piece with removable cups, underbust elastic, UPF 50+, and compression lining, making it your most supportive friend this summer.
14. A vibrant bathing suit with a zipper so you can change how revealing your suit is — whether you're on land or in the water.
20. A retro, high-waisted bikini you'll wish you could turn the clock back and have before your last flashing accident.
24. A patterned one-piece with a little keyhole cut-out that will be the key to a successful beach trip.
26. A two-piece with a stunning criss-cross design so you can cross "bathing suit anxiety" off your list of summer worries.
27. A swimsuit with boyshorts and a matching cover-up, so you can show as much or as little as you'd like.
Want to keep looking? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, or the best bathing suits for people with big boobs if you need a little extra support.
Amazon Prime Day is happening July 15–16 this year. Don't have a Prime account yet? Sign up now to be ready to take advantage of all the deals!`
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.