2. A classic turtleneck because hey, every wardrobe needs one. Think of it has a sweater that gives your neck a gentle hug all day.
4. A best-selling tee from J. Crew Factory that reviewers love for its superior comfort. Everyone needs at least *checks notes* 100 basics tees.
9. A snuggly pullover sweater you can slip deeper into when you wanna catch some ZZZs during a Monday Zoom meeting undetected.
13. A chunky striped sweater that's already asked me to tell you it wants to go on a coffee date with you.
23. A faux-layered top for people who simply cannot be bothered with real shirts bunching up under sweaters.
24. A mock turtleneck with a nice floral pattern that you can easily wear out of the office and right to the park.
29. A henley tee that thankfully works all year round, because you'll never want to put it in storage.
30. A scalloped short-sleeve tee with a built-in choker for people who don't have time to accessorize.
31. A chiffon blouse with bubble sleeves that'll have you dramatically gesturing so everyone can get a good look.
37. A knotted long-sleeve that may never make it into your dresser because you'll be wearing it every day.
38. A faux turtleneck featuring the classic frill trim of the '90s. If it was good enough to wear in first grade, it's good enough to wear again now.
40. A silky button-up shirt that's loose and comfortable, but will still look polished and profresh on a Zoom call.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.