We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An ice tray that fully seals so you can turn that thing sideways and shove it in between your various mysterious bags of frozen somethings. No need to throw away that container of 3-year-old frozen beans to make room juuuust yet.
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE ice cubes in my drinks, and it's so annoying to have ice cube problems. I really researched ice cube trays and read a lot of reviews until I found these trays. It's so nice not to have to worry about spilling water just trying to get them in there. Also, they come out of the tray so easily! No more fighting to get the cubes out. These just kind of pop out when you press down on one side." —Kalisa
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
2. A wood polish capable of turning back time to before you invited over a guest who forgot a coaster or got a dog with scratchy nails.
Promising review: "This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. My wife and I were getting tired of looking at our worn-out cabinets and wood paneling and were very close to paying a professional thousands of dollars to refinish it all, but then we came across this product. Our paneling and cabinets were looking rough. We have two dogs that jumped up and scratched places. We also had an area that was damaged by water spots where our dog bowls were. Several other areas were just worn from heavy traffic. This stuff was like a magical eraser for water spots, scratches, scuffs, and any other blemish. We simply wiped the product on with a paper towel and let is sit for 20 minutes before wiping it off with a clean towel. Everything looks brand new. I'm buying a couple more so we can finish our cabinets and wood paneling. We're so glad we found this product." —Kris
Get it from Amazon for $8.48.
3. A mosquito repellent that's scent-, spray-, smoke-, cord-, and all around hassle-free.
Promising review: "My kids were tired of getting attacked by mosquitoes when we went to visit the grandparents who live on the bay in the Florida Keys. I was worried it wouldn’t work well with the ocean breeze, but this hasn’t let us down. It goes through propane somewhat quickly so do yourself a favor and buy a refill kit. My kids and their mosquito bite-free legs so I highly recommend this!" —Suzy
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in four colors).
4. A self-cleaning litter box, because if robots are gonna steal all our jobs, they might as well start with the worst ones.
Promising review: "I live in a one bedroom apartment and this thing is a godsend! No matter what room the litter box was in, it managed to stink up the ENTIRE apartment. Not anymore! I really like the crystal litter (it does a better job of odor control than clay litter) and I'm so happy I don't have to scoop anymore. I hated that job and after scooping, the clumps went into my wastebasket, where they just sat for days and continued to stink up the apartment. The crystal litter dries everything out, so no smell at all." —Elizabeth R
Get it from Amazon for $99.95.
6. A dandruff shampoo that can blast away every annoying flake and let your scalp breathe a sigh of relief. Expect a thank-you note from your noggin.
7. A tub of heavy-duty cleaning wipes to reach for before opting for heavier cleaning appliances that take forever to set up.
These work on almost any surface: leather, fabric, furniture, hardwood, pans, metal, WHEREVER. And they'll clean up grease, oil, tar, dirt, ink, lipstick, nail polish, food, and a whole lot more.
Promising review: "These are awesome! The size of the container is large and so was the quantity I received. The wipes are huge and tough, great for scrubbing! I cleaned my whole house with these and they removed stains I haven't been able to get out for a while. I also tried them on my walls and they did not remove the paint. Also, they smell fantastic: no chemical smell whatsoever. These are a great deal on Amazon, and I will be purchasing them again!" —Suze
Get a pack of 90 from Amazon for $15.75.
9. A pack of locking pin backs so your beloved pins can stay right where they are...instead of falling off and disappearing into the abyss. *looks off into the distance while remembering all my lost friends.*
10. A watermark remover for anyone who wishes they could turn back time to before their rude guests forgot to put down coasters. This is the next best thing!
The cloth is reusable, and can be used to remove marks on wood caused by water, alcohol, and heat. It can also be used to polish metal and chrome. What a multitasker!
Promising review: "I must admit I ordered this as a last hope. I had a mark on my bedside table that I tried various things to remove, but was totally unsuccessful. I tried this today, and there is NO sign of the mark. It is like brand new again. I was thrilled with the result and highly recommend it to anyone, but would suggest you try it first to save yourself grief! It is inexpensive in the first place, but to know I can reuse it if necessary on another mark, (hopefully that doesn't occur, but life happens), makes it an even better value." —Kritik
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
11. A pack of melamine cleaning sponges that can take on even the toughest stains (think: marker on your freshly painted walls). You just need water and a healthy dose of fear of your guests judging you!
Just wet them and start scrubbin'!
Promising review: "I own a cleaning business and have spent a small fortune on the name brand. I clean everything from condo rentals to long term lease/residential rentals and I have had to clean unimaginable NASTY, I mean 'pics or it didn't happen' kind of nasty and these cut right through it. They work just as well as the name brand, if not better, and they seem to last a little longer!" —Keisha Marie
Get a 20-pack from Amazon for $8.95.
12. A canine ear cleaner so your pup can actually hear you when you tell them what a good dog they are. :3
Promising review: "I bought this for my cat because he had ear mites when I got him and when they cleared up, his ears were left with a bunch of nasty wax and I couldn't get all of it out in fear of pushing it farther down. This stuff brought EVERYTHING up! I LOVE it and HIGHLY recommend for anyone with an animal with dirty ears! My cat has stopped scratching at his ears finally because they are nice and clean!" —Tricia S.
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
13. A pack of Miracle-Gro water storing crystals that'll prevent both under- *and* over-watering, which I believe are the top two killers of plants.
Promising review: "I have deck rail flower boxes and they get full sun most of the day. I filled in the drain holes to hold more water and added these to the soil. Both made a huge difference in the quality of life for the plants. They were and still are gorgeous even if I couldn't water every day. I do have to admit I used more per planter than the recommended amount." —Pattijwr
Get it from Amazon for $8.72.
14. A pet grooming glove with two key functions: removing excess fur and giving your pet the most luxurious petting of their life.
Plus you can throw this bad boy right into the washer.
Promising review: "My cat never really enjoyed being brushed; we had one of those ones with flexible metal bristles. He would sit for a very short time and then walk away. Not anymore! My cat is very skittish so the sound of the Velcro scared him in the beginning, but he quickly got used to it. He lays still, purrs, allows me to get his under belly a bit, and even allows me to groom his fur 'against the grain' which he would never do. Today was the first time I did that and you can see from the pics (above) how much fur I got. Love it!" —Alicia Mead
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in right or left hand styles).
15. A 32 SPF sunscreen that defends your skin from the sun, plus blue light and pollution. I'm telling you, you gotta wear sunscreen every day to protect that delicate face!
This sunscreen is phthalate-, paraben-, dye-, sulfate-, and cruelty-free. Cocokind is an Asian-owned small business based in San Francisco.
Promising review: "I’m very critical of mineral sunscreen and can confidently say this is the best one I’ve come across. It’s so light, no white cast, great under makeup, and a good amount of coverage. Highly recommend to anyone." —Bridie C
Get it from Target for $24.99.
16. A container of oatmeal paw butter to soothe and relieve your dog's cracked, dry paws. Its eco-friendly formula is pH-balanced so it's safe for cats, even if licked or swallowed. *seriously considers licking it myself to see if it really tastes like oatmeal*
Promising review: "I've tried everything on my Australian shepherd's paws. He licks his paws when they get dry which makes them drier. The vet told me to use coconut oil, he just licked that off. I don't think he liked the taste of the Paw Butter so he left it on and by the next morning, I saw a significant improvement." —C. Castro
Get it from Amazon for $7.59.
17. Some anti-chafing bands that look stylish and protect your thighs from rubbing together when you wear skirts or dresses.
Promising review: "These things saved my legs on vacation. We took a trip to Disney, and the first day we were there I just wore shorts, like normal (without these). By the end of the day, my legs were already chafing and in pain. I wore these all day the second day and no pain. They are super comfy and super cute. I thought the lace would irritate my chafing more, but it did not at all. We were super sweaty for long periods of time, and these held up. They did not roll or slide on me at all, stayed in place the WHOLE time. I would 100% recommend these and have told all my friends about these things. You won't regret it!" —Jessica
Get them from Amazon for $16.95 (available in six sizes and 14 styles).
18. Budget-friendly waterproof eyebrow wax to give your brows a little love. Just swipe on the clear, organic formula to shape, then add your favorite eyebrow gel or pencil on top for color if needed.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this and am amazed at how fuller my brows look! Application is also super easy and quick! I took three pictures. Top picture is before I applied it. Middle picture is after application. Third picture is after I've drawn a line under my brow to clean up the look and filled in some sparse areas." —P.A.
Get two from Amazon for $7.99.
19. A bristled bug catcher that snatches up creepy crawlies from a safe distance and lets you chuck 'em outside.
Promising review: "This thing is awesome! Initially I was hesitant that it would squish the little guys or they would fall out in transport but it's great! Highly recommend! Sorry little guy your GPS brought you into my house, I will help you find your way back outside. :)" —Crystal R
Get it from Amazon for $19.95+ (available in five colors).
20. A pack of Affresh tablets that'll make sure the thing making your dishes clean is also clean.
Read our review of Affresh cleaning tablets!
Promising review: "This stuff works really well. I work in appliance repair and highly recommend. If you are having a lot of residue in your dishwasher, the most important thing is to make sure your water is hot enough! At least 120 degrees F. Use two tablets for heavy build up, no detergent, and empty and this should make a huge difference. If you use hot water and use this or Glisten regularly, your dishwasher will perform better and last longer. Great for removing soap and hard water residue." —No One
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $5.99.
21. A foot stretcher and spiky ball for plantar fasciitis sufferers who keep saying they're gonna stretch and then end up sitting on the couch relaxing instead. This rocker turns stretching into a fun game!
Promising review: "I have achilles tendinitis and plantar fasciitis, and this is the PERFECT tool for a deep stretch. I do yoga and stretch like it’s my job, but I can never quite get those soleus muscles to relax. If you have extremely tight calves or medical conditions like myself, this is definitely for you. It’s also great for a hamstring and glute stretch!" —Kristin
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
22. A teeny-tiny trashcan that fits in your car's cup holder so you have no excuse for all the gum wrappers and tissues littering the passenger seat.
Promising review: "It’s ridiculous how much I love these! The push part is on a spring so it stays closed when you aren’t pushing it, and of course it perfectly fits in the cup holder of our vehicles. Pro tip: a quart sized Ziploc is the perfect size to add as a liner and fold over the top to keep the inside clean!" —Chaos Coordinator
Get it from Amazon for $7.59.
23. A pack of workout cards for when you're ready to start exercising but have no idea how to start.
Promising review: "I'd highly recommend this and all FitDeck products! We generally work out for an hour at a time — start with a one- to two-mile run, then do a handful of FitDeck cards, then about 10 minutes of stretching. The hour goes by really fast. By shuffling the cards and drawing them in random order, you get something different for each workout, which keeps it from getting boring. Since I have to look at a card every minute or so, it also keeps me mentally engaged, so I don't zone out. We usually didn't work out when we traveled, but now we take the bodyweight FitDeck with us so we make it a point to at least squeeze in a light workout. We love it!" —S. Berg
Get them from Amazon for $14.39 (available in three styles).
24. Reusable microfiber pads that are compatible with a Swiffer WetJet. Good for the environment *and* your wallet!
25. Goo Gone, an adhesive remover for banishing pesky label gunk from your life forever.
Promising review: "Goo Gone is one of those things that I somehow had never heard of until this year (though others have apparently had it in their households for years). When I saw it in this BuzzFeed post, my life was changed forever. I couldn’t believe I had lived for so many years without this stuff. So many presents were ruined by price stickers that wouldn’t peel off properly and so many reusable glass containers thrown away/recycled because I couldn’t get the sticky label off of them.
When I got my hands on a bottle, I immediately put it to test. A couple of days ago, I bought a really cool glass milk saucer from the MoMA store, but the product label left an ugly and sticky residue on it (why do shops allow stickers like this?!). I applied the Goo Gone, washed with soap and water, and voilà — the adhesive came right off, leaving my saucer crystal clear. Then, I cleaned off an old soy sauce container and turned it into a flower vase. And it can do so much more than just removing price stickers; the product description says it’ll work on candle wax, permanent marker, crayon, glue, gum, tape residue, adhesive, paint, tree sap, tar, etc. It’s also surface-safe and can be used on carpet and upholstery, clothing, and any hard surfaces — including glass, laminate, metal, wood, plastic, vinyl, windows, ceramic, granite, flooring, countertops, tile, and wood. And bonus: It smells nice and citrusy!
Since purchasing Goo Gone, I’ve cleaned off several candle tins, a Trader Joe's growler, and a kimchi jar previously marred by sticky labels — they can now be reused as pen holders and food containers! In fact, now I'm constantly looking around my apartment to see what I can Goo Gone (yes, I'm using it as a verb) and reuse. Definitely one of my best household purchases EVER. —Yi Yang, BuzzFeed Staff
Get it from Amazon for $7.48.
26. Moth traps that will stop those tiny, dusty aviators in their tracks.
This is for pantry moths! If you need to protect your clothes, try this version.
Promising review: "This review is being posted to showcase our tasteful presentation of what started as a gathering of moths, and is now a full-blown infestation. I call it 'The Moth Exhibit at Thayer Plaza.'
They are literally coming out of the woodwork: from crevices within the counters, from the pantry, from the bathroom, and who knows from where else. We have spent the days watching our moth traps fill up with these little creatures that seem to bite their way through everything, including plastic and cardboard.
With these moth traps we have learned that we can hold the trap to the flying patter, and the moths eventually fly inside and get stuck for an eternity. It does not seem to bother them that there are dozens of their dead friends and family members stuck inside the traps already. It seems that they are attracted to the scent of the glue inside the traps.
I'm on my fifth order of these. After a couple dozen months get stuck its best to use a fresh trap because they have a lower chance of getting stuck to the trap if they can step on their dead friends and eject themselves out the other end. A better design would be to have a closed and so that they have no way of ejecting themselves or flying through. Five stars anyway for keeping us entertained and finding something positive from this mess." —Raymond
Get six traps from Amazon for $15.97.