1. In East London, iPhones take the trains but Androids take the road
2. While everyone with a BlackBerry stays west of the City.
3. Most twitterererers are in the South East
4. But even up in the Shetland Islands, they’re tweeting.
5. Most big cities have all their iPhone users in the centre, and the Android users further out. Birmingham:
7. And Newcastle-Upon-Tyne:
8. The Olympics glows like a lightbulb… but not as brightly as Stratford Westfield
9. But also important to remember: either these markers are slightly inaccurate, or a lot of people are tweeting from the middle of the Thames
This is a picture of the Isle of Dogs and North Greenwich. Basically, the opening credits of EastEnders. Notice how the river has a fair few dots in it…
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲