1. In East London, iPhones take the trains but Androids take the road
2. While everyone with a BlackBerry stays west of the City.
3. Most twitterererers are in the South East
4. But even up in the Shetland Islands, they’re tweeting.
5. Most big cities have all their iPhone users in the centre, and the Android users further out. Birmingham:
7. And Newcastle-Upon-Tyne:
8. The Olympics glows like a lightbulb… but not as brightly as Stratford Westfield
9. But also important to remember: either these markers are slightly inaccurate, or a lot of people are tweeting from the middle of the Thames
This is a picture of the Isle of Dogs and North Greenwich. Basically, the opening credits of EastEnders. Notice how the river has a fair few dots in it…
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬