- 50 millilitres elderflower cordial
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 6 juniper berries
- 8 cloves
- Small grating of nutmeg
- 600 millilitres cranberry
- 200 millilitres Beefeater Gin
- 3 orange slices
- Handful fresh cranberries
- In a small pan over a low heat, add the elderflower cordial, lemon juice, cinnamon sticks, juniper berries, cloves, and nutmeg.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 2–3 minutes.
- Next add the cranberry juice, gin, and orange slices. Continue to cook over a low heat for around 10 minutes or until warm. Be careful not to bring to a boil as this will cook off the alcohol.
- Serve with fresh cranberries.