Being single on Valentine's Day doesn't have to suck.
Actually, in a lot of ways it's better to be unattached when February 14th comes along. Like.....
1. The fact you don't have to wax, tweeze, pluck, or engage in any other form of painful preparation for your date!
2. Also, no one expects a cheesy gift from you.
3. You don't have to buy flowers or dinner and kiss any of your hard-earned money goodbye, either!
4. There's no need to worry about drunkenly embarrassing yourself.
5. And there's no need to look "cute" eating!
6. You're actually freed up to look for who your true love is.
7. And you can fart freely!
8. On top of that, you won't have to endure a night of that early-stages-of-dating awkwardness..
9. Nor will you run the risk of being one of those couples.
10. And technically, you're still in the running to be a royal...
11. It's good to remember you don't need someone else.
12. And you can use this time to nurture your most important relationship.
13. You're not wasting time with the wrong person...
14. And when the right one comes along, you'll be ready.
Happy Valentine's Day, singles! I LOVE YOU!!!