1. Any Corgi can rock a witch costume, but it takes a special one to wear the pointy hat at a jaunty angle.
Prior to donning the witchy attire, this Corgi was concerned the colors just didn’t go with her fur. Fortunately, she was able to pull off the look when she added green accents to the mix.
6. Corgi on Patrol. A Corgi’s work is never done.
Every Corgi knows it’s all fun and games until someone ends up in a Cone of Shame, so this guy was all about keeping his buddies safe while throwing the Halloween party to end all parties. Because of his hard work, no Corgi injuries were reported that day.
9. Corgi penguins are among the most controversial hybrids on the planet.
Just look at those three in the corner debating the important issue of whether a Corgi and a penguin should ever mix. Personally, I believe this Corgi is rocking that penguin costume like nobody’s business.
10. Robin Thicke - you’ve got nothing on this Corgi
Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus might have made twerking in a ref outfit a ‘thing’ on the VH1 Music Awards, but this Corgi went back to basics and let the distinguished black and white outfit speak for itself.
13. It’s the Great Corgi Pumpkin!
Yes indeed, for the first time in years the Great Corgi Pumpkin was sighted during a Halloween celebration. This means Corgis are in store for an extended six month run as the Internet’s most popular short-legged, fluffybutted dog breed.
15. Even at a Corgi meetup, the battle between MAC & PC rages on.
On the left is an Apple Genius, complete with store name badge and a wealth of MAC knowledge. On the right wearing a frog costume because, really, why not, is a Corgi representing PCs. And the winner is…who cares? It’s a Corgi Halloween party!
- Top legal scholars have filed the first major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈