1. How much does your name really matter when applying for jobs? Probably more than you think.
9. Using his new name, José ended up being offered several jobs, and was able to pick the one that worked best for his schedule. So, who would you hire— Joe, or José? What if they were the same person?
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- This 23--year-old got her lost driver's license back in the mail along with a hilarious thank you note 📝😂