43 Thoughts Everyone Has At Least Once In January
"I'll eat healthily from now on."
1. I’ll give up drinking.
2. I’m going to feel amazing, bring on my new pure life!
3. Woo! Three days dry. This is easy.
4. Mmm, water what a delicious drink. And fizzy water if I need a treat.
5. Water’s as good as wine.
6. No it’s not.
7. Just one small glass won’t hurt – red wine’s good for you anyway.
8. I much prefer me when I’m drunk, fuck.
9. I’ll eat healthily from now on.
10. Roast salmon and quinoa for dinner! So tasty.
11. Or mac and cheese, that would be warming.
12. I’m cold, I need to be warmed, mac and cheese would be good for my soul, and I need a happy soul if I’m going to be healthy.
13. Fuck me, mac and cheese is good.
14. Wow, there’s so much Christmas chocolate left.
15. Better finish it so there's nothing left to tempt me.
16. Uuuhnfjsfkjdsklasfksd, Lindt.
17. OK, I’ll leave these last Lindt balls, and the rest of the Celebrations until February.
18. It’ll be a nice treat to work towards.
19. Just one last Snickers.
20. Porridge for breakfast made with water! Yes! I love porridge.
21. I’ll just add a little bit of a milk.
22. Apparently full fat milk is healthier. Something to do with fatty acids.
23. Just a bit of syrup, otherwise it’s bland.
24. A bit more.
25. A bit more.
26. I’ll get a salad at lunch.
27. Ooh, that salad comes with creamy chicken and croutons. Chicken is good for you.
28. I’ll need a soup as well otherwise I’ll be hungry.
29. It’s more of a stew, that’s fine, it’s nourishing.
30. Exercise should be fun! I’m going to start playing badminton!
31. I wonder where you can play badminton?
32. Oh shit, everyone’s talking about Sherlock, I better watch it. Also Black Mirror, need to finish that.
33. I’ll look up badminton places tomorrow.
34. I should do some yoga before work.
35. I don’t have time today, but tomorrow I’ll set my alarm one hour earlier for the yoga.
38. Wtf did I set my alarm this early?
39. Oh, shit the yoga. Tomorrow.
40. Maybe I should ask someone to play badminton with me, then I’ll be committed.
41. But then I’ll be committed, what if I don’t like it?
42. But maybe it’ll be my thing and I’ll end up in the 2020 Olympic badminton team!
43. Ooh, The OA. I’ll just watch one episode to see if I like it...