1. There’s something weird going on with the men in Hollywood.
This is allegedly James McAvoy AND Luke Evans. Allegedly.
2. Like, a lot of them are the same man??
This is supposedly Orlando Bloom and Luke Evans, but they don’t convincingly pass as separate human beings.
3. Maybe there’s a large cloning facility in the Hollywood Hills producing reliably compelling lead actors in gigantic spawning tanks.
Because, honestly, this can’t be nature’s work.
4. Do you think there’s actually just a shortage of men so they’re just using the same ones and hoping we won’t notice?
5. Or perhaps Hollywood simply only employs identical twins?
6. Although triplets are acceptable too, clearly.
This is supposedly three different people, named Zac Efron, Chace Crawford, and Ian Somerhalder.
8. Whatever is going on though, they’re clearly doing a sloppy job of keeping it secret. They didn’t even bother giving these two different names!
This is Chris Pine and Chris Hemsworth, but you can just call them The Chrises.