1. Getting all your calories from one of these.
2. Spending Saturday nights watching Gladiators.
3. Spending your pocket money on Taz bars – the original Freddos.
4. Having a massive Pog collection that you were incredibly proud of.
5. Andi Peters in the Broom Cupboard!
6. Not to mention Edd the Duck!
7. And this Edd the Duck puppet that literally everyone owned.
8. Watching Maid Marian on CBBC – it was honestly one of the best TV shows of all time.
Here, enjoy some intense flashbacks...
9. Wearing these skates from the age of 5–15.
10. Having neon pink sweat patches on your Global Hypercolour top – but still being the envy of all your friends.
11. Endlessly slapping these bracelets on to your wrist.
12. Pop-Tarts becoming available in the UK for the first time.
13. Glugging Sunny Delight and waiting for your skin to turn yellow.
14. Staying up to watch The Crystal Maze.
15. Singing along to Salt 'n' Pepa, and feeling naughty.
16. Dyeing your hair red so you looked like Angela in My So-Called Life.
17. Wearing a floppy hat.
18. Sending notes to your friends at school instead of texts.
19. Getting pick 'n' mix from Woolworths.
20. Chris Evans keeping you entertained on Friday night with TFI Friday.
21. Knowing all the lyrics to "Never Ever" by All Saints.
22. Getting really good at Snake on your Nokia.
23. This image.
24. Eating Hubba Bubba bubblegum.
25. Singing along to "Barbie Girl" by Aqua.
26. Being scared of the Millenium Bug.
27. Wanting Buffalo boots just like the Spice Girls.
28. All men wearing Oasis hats.
29. Saving up for a teen magazine so you could learn about sex and periods.
30. Watching Knightmare on CITV.
32. Being petrified of Mr Blobby.
33. Playing Minesweeper or Solitaire on your computer when you were bored.
34. Chilling out on a piece of disappointing inflatable furniture like this.
35. Spending hours carefully colouring in your Velvet Art.
36. Leafing through the Argos catalogue looking for things to put on your Christmas list.
37. Collecting Take That merchandise, even if it was crap.
38. Getting matching Argos gold necklaces with your BFF.
39. Being emotionally scarred for life by The Animals of Farthing Wood.
42. Twisting your ankle falling off one of these.
43. Feeling really cool and grown up whenever you watched Byker Grove.
44. Spending all your pocket money on Boglins.
45. Wanting to go on Fun House with Pat Sharp.
46. The incomparable feeling of elation when you completed Super Mario on your Game Boy (which took approximately six solid hours of playing).
47. Tazos, the very best crisp promotion ever.
48. Thinking that GamesMaster was the most high-tech programme of all time.
49. This Tango advert.
Rejected strap line: "Tango: It tastes like a bald man assaulting you in front of a greengrocer's."