1. You're late for class before the moving staircases moved AGAIN.
2. There are owl feathers in your breakfast every morning after the mail flies in.
3. Your robes don't even fit anymore because you've gained the first year fifty.
4. Detention could maim/kill you.
5. Sports could maim/kill you.
6. Class could maim/kill you.
7. On second thought, pretty much everything can maim/kill you.
8. You never learn Defense Against the Dark Arts because the teacher is always, well, dark. (Or deeply misunderstood. Or just an idiot.)
9. Your fashion choices are limited to what looks like graduation robes EVERYDAY.
10. Prank wars can get real serious, real fast.
11. You're paranoid that you're never alone.
If I'm being real with all of you...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!