Response to Here’s How These Rappers Got Their Names:
Ice Cube used to hit on his older brothers’ girlfriends so his brother told him he was cold like ice
Response to 39 Questions We Have For Ballet Dancers:
1. Yes, obsessively
2. I love them, even if they’re terrible movies with body doubles, I love em
4. Both accurate and inaccurate. The competition between dancers and the pressure to succeed is true but there aren’t too many dancers like the Mila Kunis character, laid back and seemingly uncaring.
5. Gross and calloused but I love them.
8. You never know until you’re done
9. Depends on what happens in those 2 hours and how competent the other dancers are.
10. In professional companies yes, there are fewslots that are constantly being grabbed and there’s always someone who’d like to take your place.
12. Not enough, but it’s almost impossible to have another job.
13. Barre and center. Every day.
14. If you’re not able to eat whatever and still be thin, your not dancing hard enough.
15. Every day.
17. We kill in in the clubs.
19. Why wouldn’t we?
20. Don Quixote
21. Same thing as when actors have bad chemistry, you fake it.
22. You get over it, you basically undress in front of each other, nobody cares.
28. Whatever you do, dance through the pain.
29. You want a teacher that pushes you and cares enough to control you.
30. A little exaggerated, but not that much
32. Shorter than it should be
39. I’m both
Even stores like urban and especially american apparel are hell to walk into, everything is backless