30 Pet Products On Amazon That Will Help Solve Small But Important Problems
From waterproof blankets to odor-eliminating cat litter, the products below will help you address some of the most common pet-related problems.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A waterproof pet blanket that's great for furniture that you really don't want to get ruined. Simply throw the cozy throw over your couch, chair, or wherever, and let your pets live comfortably without worrying about your upholstery.
2. A heavy-duty extendable leash to cater to pups who like to run far and pull hard. The 16-foot leash is applauded for its tangle-proof design and sturdy construction.
3. A pack of perch covers that will increase your bird's grip while gently filing their claws, as well as giving them somewhere to clean their beaks. Just keep in mind that these are for large perches.
4. A booster seat so even the littlest pups can see out the window on long drives. The bucket seat attached to the car seat with a series of stabilizing attachments so your pup will stay safe, cozy, and happy as a clam on all car rides.
5. A paw-soother stick to keep your pet's footpads hydrated and comfortable — because, yes, dogs need moisturizer too! If your pup goes outside a lot —especially in cold weather — their foot pads can get super dry and cracked, which can be painful. This remedies that.
6. An activated-carbon aquarium insert so your fish's habitat stays squeaky clean. The odor-absorbing insert can be used in tanks between 10 and 30 gallons, and works wonders at keeping discoloration at bay.
7. An adorable Adidas-inspired tracksuit for pups that constantly catch a chill. The comfy tracksuit features cutouts so you don't have to worry about them staining it every time they go to the bathroom.
8. A pack of easy-to-use stain-removing pads to clean up pet accidents in a pinch. Whether it's pee, poop, or vomit these pads — which you just have to lay on top of the accident — will work wonders.
9. A donut-shaped dog bed that's super convenient for pups who like to be perpetually snuggled. The bed features high bolsters that are great for propping your pup's head up and for making them feel cuddled in a warm embrace.
10. An odor-eliminating spray so your home won't forever smell like a potty. In addition to eliminating persistent pet odors, the spray lifts stains on the spot. AND, it actually prevents pups and cats from squatting in the same spot — a blessing, really.
11. An Exo Terra thermometer that will keep your lizard's habitat at the perfect temperature at all times. It attaches to the side of an aquarium and lets owners easily see just how toasty it is in their reptile's home.
12. A pet hair-remover so you can easily pick up after your pets. The easy-to-use hair-lifter ensures you'll never sit in a pile of dog or cat hair again.
13. A reversible messenger bag to tote around your anxious pet. This roomy bag is great for pets with separation anxiety, as it lets you carry them around wherever you go. And don't worry about them jumping out. The bag comes with a security clasp that keeps them safe and secure.
14. A cat litter scoop with slots so that you don't keep wasting loads of litter when scooping out waste. The slots are big enough to sift out extra litter, so you'll only have to remove the solid stuff — effectively making your litter last a whole lot longer.
15. A car seat cover to protect your upholstery while still letting your fur babies come along for the ride. The waterproof hammock seat cover hangs between the front and back seats to fully protect the fabric in your car.
16. A dog carrier backpack that comes in super handy for pups who get tired easily. The roomy, water-resistant backpack is comfortable for people and pups alike, so you won't mind carrying your fur baby on your back on long walks and hikes.
17. A collapsible water bowl so you're always prepared to hydrate your fur baby. The leak-proof bowl folds up super compactly and is great to have on hand whether for a day at the dog park, the beach, out on a hike, or even on long car rides.
18. A mug-shaped paw cleaner that makes cleaning your pet's paws easier than ever. The mug is filled with soft bristles that gently and effectively remove all dirt and debris from your pet's paws. All you have to do is fill it with water, et voilà!
19. A cozy harness to lead cats and pups who have trouble with yanking and pulling on walks. The padded design will keep them comfy while giving them a little less control.
20. A pet ramp so your pet never has to struggle to get into or out of the car. The ramp is adjustable and can hold up to 400 pounds, so it works for pets of all sizes.
21. A two-door pet crate for animals that get anxious at the vet or on long trips. The top access is often easier to put pets in and out of when they're feeling especially frantic.
22. A grooming rake so brushing out your pup's undercoat is never a hassle again. The best-selling rake has rotating teeth that gently remove loose fur from the undercoat, which means no unnecessary tugging on your part.
23. An anti-fungal spray that will address any funky growth or discomfort on your pet. It's infused with aloe to gently soothe any rashes, hot spots, paw ailments, and more.
24. A liquid tartar remover to keep your pup's teeth pearly white. Think of it as mouthwash for pups. All you have to do is pour some in your dog's bowl and allow them to drink it up — easy peasy.
25. A fleece-lined puffer coat for pups who are constantly cold. The convenient cut-out design even comes with a hood, so their ears will stay warm, too.
26. A high-heel-shaped plush toy that works wonders at distracting pups from chewing on real shoes. The small, squeaky toy is a play on designer pumps, so it's great for fun photo seshes, too.
27. A box of clumping cat litter so you don't have to sift out pet waste by hand. It may seem simple, but trust me, being able to easily remove waste will save you time and exposure to a smelly pet potty.
28. A box of teenie Greenies to keep your small dog's oralcare in check. The doggy dentist-approved treats are so tasty, your fur baby will actually enjoy eating them.
29. A set of pet food storage containers that will save expensive dog and cat food from getting stale. The stackable containers are airtight and come on wheels, so it makes storing pet food easier and more convenient than ever.
30. A 90-count pack of disposable pet waste bags so you can always be responsible and pick up after your pet. Best of all, these bags are made with baking soda to neutralize smelly waste until you can get home and properly throw it in the garbage.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.