28 Things From Wayfair That’ll Help Update Your Space Without Pushing You Way Over Budget
From curtains and mirrors to wallpaper and home accessories, there are plenty of ways to update your space without breaking the bank.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of peel-and-stick Novogratz vinyl shiplap wall paneling to completely transform your space. You can order the paneling in the exact square footage that you need, so you won't have to panic about falling short mid-project.
2. A funky wool area rug to cover up the floors you hate. The geometric rug comes in a variety of sizes, so you're sure to find a fit for your space.
3. A Pinterest-worthy full-length mirror to add a West Elm vibe to your space. Considering its lookalike is nearly triple the price, we're dubbing this a steal.
4. A roll of Novogratz peel-and-stick wallpaper so you can transform your boring white walls into trendy masterpieces. This black-and-white wallpaper will turn your home into a Pinterest-worthy slice of heaven. And, thanks to being able to buy by square-foot, you won't have to waste any of your purchase.
5. A vibrant area rug that will transform your floors into a beautiful piece of art. This one, in particular, has ornate detail that's done in dark hues, so it's less likely to show dirt, too!
6. A Cuisinart air fryer so your kitchen will look state-of-the-art. This fan-favorite air fryer countertop oven has a timer and automatic shut-off, so it will save you from accidentally leaving it on, too.
7. A set of MCM-inspired nesting tables that will give you somewhere to display your favorite coffee table books, vases, and meals, while also giving you the option to make them take up as little space as possible.
8. A 30-inch faux fiddle-leaf fig tree to create a natural appeal to your space without creating another thing to care for. While $85 may seem like a lot for a fake tree, know that the real thing often costs much more than that — both in terms of price and time required for care.
9. A four-tier bakers rack/microwave cart for folks who wish they had more counter and storage space but don't have the funds for a full remodel. This best-selling rack features a counter, three shelves, and a row of hooks for added hanging storage.
10. A set of thermal blackout curtains that will add a pop of color to your space. In addition to adding a little flair to your space, they'll also block unwanted light and even a little noise.
11. A free-standing wardrobe rack for folks craving a bit more storage and a new visual element to their space. The rack has two shelves and a hanging rack, and works particularly well to showcase the next day's outfits or the items you reach for the most.
12. A velvet chair to add a hint of glam utility to the space. At just over $100, it's a steal compared to other versions of the concept. FYI: The luxe-looking chair is built to support up to 250 pounds.
13. A hall tree that will help you keep your entryway as organized as possible. It features 10 hanging racks, two shelves, and a place to either sit or store even more items.
14. A plush ottoman for folks who like to put their feet up in style. The trendy silhouette features a plush, velvet-like upholstery and geometric legs.
15. And a column floor lamp that serves as both a light source and a storage source. Built with three shelves, it offers plenty of space to store books, plants, knickknacks, and more.
16. A portable end table to give you a place to set your drink, as well as a surface to use as a lap desk while sitting on your couch or chair. And, since it comes with a built-in storage pocket, you can even leave your work or whatever you're reading right within it.
17. A four-panel room divider that's great for folks who live in open floorplans. The translucent design lets light filter through while still creating a sense of privaaacy.
18. A reading nook bookcase because we love dual-purpose items. While technically created for children, this fun design can hold up to 100 pounds, so it could be a great place for pets to lounge, as well.
19. A traditional bar cart so you have a special place to store your wine glasses and to display your next Insta-worthy charcuterie board. The rolling cart is designed to hold five bottles of wine, though, you can also use the bottom shelf for such.
20. A chic table lamp to brighten your space while infusing it with modern flair. The C-shaped lamp features a sturdy base and glass cylinder shade that won't block any of those coveted rays.
21. A Dalmatian-print throw pillow because spots and dots are in. The brush-stroke appeal of these give it an almost artsy flair.
22. A bathroom organizer to expertly organize all your favorite makeup and skincare while still keeping it in plain view. The ladies of the Home Edit would be proud!
23. A double-knit throw blanket that will give your home a cozy, hygge vibe. Part of the Kelly Clarkson home line, this throw measures 50" by 60" and is so soft and cuddly you may very well want to spend the entire day beneath it.
24. A two-piece comforter set to make your bed look like a royal escape. The ruffled comforter comes with shams, so just add sheets and your bed will look totally made over.
25. A chic circle mirror that will look stylish and make your space appear larger than it is. Such is the beauty of reflection!
26. A cubbie shoe storage bench so you have a place to store you shoes, meaning they won't litter your floor anymore. Plus, it features a cushioned bench top, which means you'll have a cozy place to put on your shoes, too. No more hobbling around trying to do it while standing.
27. A fun word search designed specifically for bathrooms. The framed puzzle measures 15 inches by 10 inches and will undoubtedly come up in conversation by guests who visit your house.
28. A rotating globe so you (and your guests) can dream of faraway places from the comfort of your own home. It stands 16 inches tall and will undoubtedly teach you about geography and the world at large.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.