31 Things From Target That Just Want To Make Life Easier For Pet Owners
From pet shampoo to keep your pup smelling fab to bacon-flavored treats and bunny-approved snacks.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bag of triple-flavor dog treats to keep your pup occupied for long amounts of time. The ultra-tasty pork hide and rawhide bones are wrapped in chicken, duck, and chicken liver flavor.
2. A pet kennel that makes traveling with your pet super easy. Two bowls snap onto the front portion for in-crate feeding and drinking, and the crate comes on wheels and has a handle for easy transport.
3. A variety pack of Purina Friskies Shreds wet food to spoil your kitty with truly tasty meals each and every day. Made with savory gravies and sauces, these cans of food will ensure your cat is always on time for dinner.
4. A waterproof hammock seat cover so your pet's hair doesn't get all over your car. In addition to protecting your seats and floors from any muddy footprints, wet fur, or just general shedding, this hammock prevents your pet from jumping into the front of the car.
5. Pumpkin spice Greenies to keep your pupper's teeth pearly white. The unique shape and texture occupy your dog with what they think is a tasty treat, when in reality it's removing plaque and tartar for a fresh, shiny smile.
6. Old Mother Hubbard P-Nuttier treats that my precious pup absolutely adored — and yours will too! The crunchy treats (which are made with real peanut butter) come in super handy when it comes to training your pup to sit, stay, lay down, and roll over.
7. A flea and tick prevention collar so your pup won't become itchy and infested. In addition to killing and repelling fleas, ticks, and their eggs and larvae, the collar itself is reflective so it's great for visibility during nighttime walks.
8. A spiral stake that will let your pup enjoy the outside—even if you don't have a fenced yard! The 17-inch corkscrew stake is designed to sit securely in the ground to withstand up to a 60-pound dog running in all directions while leashed to it. (Obviously, only use this for fun for your pup, not to leave them outside overnight.)
9. Rachael Ray soup bones for pups who love gnawing on savory, meaty treats. In addition to being a tasty snack for them, it will also keep them occupied.
10. A 5-foot reflective dog leash to ensure your pup stays visible on those late-night walks. The leash features a secure spring-hinge clasp, as well as a padded loop for cozy handling.
11. A mesh dog harness that will keep your pup cozy on walks while giving you a bit more control over their movements when out and about. If you have a particularly jumpy, barky, or pully pup, this harness is especially great as it comes with two D-rings for an extra-secure grip.
12. Brown rice and sweet potato Nutro dog food to cater to your senior pup's aging needs. Made specifically for small breeds, this dog food is made with farm-raised chicken and loads of antioxidants to not only taste good, but to promote cognitive function and your doggo's aging immune system.
13. A Flexi Fun retractable dog leash so your pup can explore to their heart's desire without you having to chase after them to keep up. The expandable leash can extend between 10 and 16 feet, depending on the size you get.
14. A bag of Purina cat food designed specifically for kittens' unique nutritional needs. The best-selling food features nutrients found in mother's milk, along with protein to support healthy growth and development. Plus, it tastes good to little kitties.
15. Oatmeal dog shampoo that will make cleaning your pup more streamlined than ever. The coconut-lime-scented rinse is designed to not only remove funky pet odors, but to help moisturize and minimize itch.
16. Plant-derived pet wipes designed for cleaning your hands and your pup's paws, nose, or whatever else needs cleaning after a walk. They're not too wet and not too dry, and smell like crisp mandarin.
17. A two-in-one dog brush that features a pin side to untangle messy, matted knots, and a bristle side to smooth your pup's coat. It has a rubber grip for easy handling, so it's as comfortable for you as it is for your dog.
18. An airline approved pet carrier to take the guesswork out of how to transport your small dog or cat. The carrier features mesh panels for breathable ventilation, as well as locking zippers to prevent any wily kitties and pups from working their way out.
19. A velvet dog bed so your pup has a special place to sit that's all theirs. The bed itself is super soft and cushy, so you may have trouble getting your pet to want to get up.
20. Purina indoor adult cat food to ensure your fur baby gets all the nutrition they need. It's made with real turkey that cats love, and each serving is comprised of 38% protein.
21. Febreze-scented cat litter so your home will stop smelling like a kitty bathroom. This best-selling formula promises 10 days of odor control and is designed to clump for easy cleanup.
22. An Arm & Hammer poop scoop set to save you from having to pick up your dog's plunkets by hand. In fact, the handle extends up to 32 inches so you can keep quite a distance (phew!).
23. A nonstick metal cat litter scoop so you don't have to use your hands to pluck out poo (hey, sh*t happens). Made with narrow slots, it works well to sift out loose litter and remove only clumps — a dream in the world of litter boxes.
24. A Febreze pet odor eliminator that works wonders for smelly dog and cat scents. The air freshener is designed to keep rooms smelling fresh for up to 45 days — which, as most pet owners know, can be quite a feat.
25. Turkey and bacon dog treats to keep your pet inspired to sit, stay, and do tricks whenever you ask them too. Plus, your pup just plainly deserves good snacks, okay?
26. A lavender-scented pet stain and odor remover that will come in super handy if your pet often has accidents. Even if they only occasionally have an issue, this spray will lift out the most stubborn scents (including cat urine).
27. A dog blanket to keep your pup as cozy as possible, even when you're not around. The two-sided design features ultra-plush fabric that's machine washable. What more could you want?
28. A pet cave bed so that your cat or dog feels like they have a special place that's all their own. The padded cave is lined with sherpa fleece for an ultra-soft feel (just keep in mind that it's not machine-washable).
29. Kaytee Nature's Harvest rabbit food to keep your bunny healthy as can be: this one is made with timothy hay, fruits, vegetables, and grains.
30. Pet treats meant for rabbits, hamsters, chinchillas, and other small animals. Each treat is made with apples and designed to promote good dental health!
31. A sherpa bagel-shaped dog bed to make your pet feel like they're being cuddled from every angle—even when you're busy. Best of all, it's machine-washable.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.