31 Splurge-Worthy Things From Wayfair That Are Both Smart And Exciting Purchases
From a fake fireplace with real heat to the most realistic-looking fiddle leaf fig, ahead you'll find items to solve all your biggest and smallest problems.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wall-mounted electric fireplace to give your home the coziest vibe even if you don't have a real chimney. You can change the colors of the flames and set the heat, which releases from vents on top of the device. Best of all, it's all operated by remote, so you don't have to get up to fiddle with it for it to work.
2. A Casper down pillow that's so incredibly soft, you'll never wake up with a kink in your neck again. In addition to being plush and cool (to the touch, that is), it's sustainably sourced so you can feel good about your purchase.
3. A 33-bottle wine refrigerator so you can keep your favorite after-work beverages stored in style. The fridge has two zones, so you can store both reds and whites with ease.
4. A Roomba robot vacuum that will save you more time than you could possibly imagine. The disk vacuum connects to an app on your phone and can be programmed to clean at different times during the day so you don't have to incessantly sweep and vacuum.
5. An incredibly comfortable memory foam mattress so you can wake up feeling rested, not stiff. It's hypoallergenic and has cooling technology, only adding to how wonderful it feels.
6. A five-piece Nordic Ware bake set, because you deserve to bake with the very best. If you've never used Nordic Ware before, you're in for a treat. The pans are known for their high-quality, nonstick aluminum that makes not burning cakes and cookies easier than ever.
7. A faux fiddle-leaf fig plant for folks who have trouble keeping real plants alive. The tree is 5'4" tall and has leaves that look and feel real, so no one will ever know your green thumb is anything but.
8. A NutriBullet personal blender that will not only help you save money on expensive store-bought smoothies, but will help you cut down on how many plastic cups you have for your at-home smoothies, too. This bestselling personal-use blender uses the cup that everything's blended in as the cup it's served in. Simply screw on a rim lip and/or handle and you can take it on the go.
9. A Jonathan Adler salt and pepper shaker set so you can keep your favorite seasoning in plain sight without it becoming an eyesore. The geometric design and bold colors make for a style statement that's as smart as it is nice to look at.
10. A massaging chair cover to knead out any knots and kinks without having to book a pricey massage appointment. The cover has shiatsu nodes that will make you happy to sit in an office chair. Truly.
11. A Novogratz convertible sofa so your living room looks trendy and your guests always have a place to crash. The MCM silhouette is comfy as can be but remember, it's designed to support no more than 600 pounds.
12. A vibrant area rug to cover 75% of your hardwood floors because, if you rent an apartment or condo (hi!), your landlord might require it. Even if you don't, covering large sections of the floor with this stunning rug not only makes for an eye-catching style statement but will protect your enviable wood floors from scratches, too. Win-win.
13. A Marshall mini fridge for folks who regularly wake up in the middle of the night wishing for an icy-cold bev. Save yourself the trouble of stumbling through the dark to the kitchen and simply reach into the bedroom-friendly fridge. It's designed to look like a speaker and has a freezer built-in.
14. A Smeg countertop blender so you can stop paying for overpriced smoothies and start making your own equally-delicious blends at home. Plus, look how pretty the retro design is!
15. A Cuisinart air fryer to delicious, crispy meals without having to use loads of oil while doing so. The bestselling countertop appliance has a timer and automatic shut-off, so it will save you from accidentally leaving it on, too.
16. A fancy MCM pet bed, because your fur baby deserves a special spot all their own. Plus, the elevated design will keep them from shedding a ton in one spot and will contain their fur to their little bed.
17. A tufted Novogratz bed that's as practical as it is fashion-forward. In addition to being nothing short of a dream to look at, thanks to its platform design it doesn't require a box spring, and because of its rounded edges, you no longer have to fear jabbing your leg on the corners. A godsend, really.
18. A Keurig K-Cafe to help you save money on your little coffee habit. Fortunately, thanks to the alluring look of the sleek countertop machine, you'll still feel like you're at a fancy cafe every time you whip up a coffee, lattes, or cappuccino.
19. A KitchenAid food processor so you no longer have to slave over individually chopping veggies, preparing dressings, and everything in between. It has a stainless-steel blade that can chop through pretty much everything, as well as an ultra-long cord that makes plugging it in anywhere in your kitchen a cinch.
20. A Crosley record player to give your home a little retro flair while also saving you space in the process. After all, since it features a record player, CD player, tape player, and radio, you can streamline all your listening into this one device.
21. A Novogratz shell chair that makes for the perfect statement chair in any bedroom. In addition to looking fashion-forward, it also serves the practical purpose of giving you a place to sit so you can stop hopping around while trying to put your shoes on. See? Smart.
22. A Smeg juicer so you can be the queen or king of fresh juice and next-level DIY mimosa bars. The easy-to-use machine can juice lemons, limes, oranges, and grapefruit like a breeze. And, thanks to its built-in cord wrap and anti-drip spout, it looks chic, never messy.
23. A 5-inch Simplehuman magnifying mirror to help you see even the finest chin hairs. The magnifying mirror goes beyond that practicality though and makes applying makeup easier than ever. And, given how quickly you'll fall in love with it, you'll be stoked to know that it's small enough to fold into a travel case, so you can take it on the go, too.
24. A Jonathan Adler lacquer box so you finally have a stealth place to hide your most prized possessions (or things you'd rather not everyone in your home see). It's great for holding passports, Social Security cards, vibes, or anything small, really.
25. A Dyson V11 bagless stick vacuum that will make you feel like a cleaning wiz. The innovative vacuum automatically adjusts to the floor it's working on — whether carpet, linoleum, hardwood, or anything in between — ensuring that every speck of dirt and strand of pet hair is picked up in one pass. I have this bad boy hanging in my laundry room and have been head over heels since the first time I used it.
26. A Jonathan Adler decorative bowl so you finally have somewhere to toss your keys. So, in addition to looking downright stylish, it will be a source of extra organization, too.
27. A Smeg electric tea kettle that not only will make your kitchen look chic AF, but will take your tea habit to the next level too. Forget about mic-ing water. With this retro kettle, you can have hot water at the ready for all your tea needs.
28. A Hollywood-inspired makeup mirror so even if your room or bathroom has terrible lighting, you'll still be in the clear to perfect your makeup in the perfect light. The mirror comes with a stand so that it can sit atop any counter, and it has three levels of brightness so you can adjust it to the time of day you're getting dolled up for.
29. A Nespresso VertuoPlus espresso machine that will give you the opportunity to go no further than your kitchen for a high-quality, cafe-inspired cuppa caffeine. Best of all, it comes bundled with the Aeroccino3 milk frothing device, so you can even top it off with foam.
30. A picturesque full-length floor mirror to ensure you can always give yourself a once-over before walking out of the house. While some might think a large floor mirror is unnecessary, we'll be the first to admit that it comes in handy on frazzled days when you might have missed a button or put on mismatched shoes. 2020, right?
31. A milk frother that seems like more of a splurge than it currently is — thank goodness for sales! The handheld gadget makes frothing milk easier than ever which means you'll be able to make cafe-quality lattes and hot cocoa from the comfort of your own kitchen.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.