17 Of The Best Toys For Small Dogs On Amazon
You'll find more than a dozen toys fit for even the smallest pup here, including a very important ~Lick Croix~ toy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A monkey n' banana burrow toy that will keep your pup entertained all day long. The burrow toy comes with three little monkeys, which can be played with separately or hidden in the banana for a little digging action.
2. A long duck crinkle toy so that your pup can chew all to themself or play-tug-of war with another doggo. It's made with a unique jiggling sound when you shake it, too.
3. A Central Perk chew toy for pup-parents who want to bestow their love of Friends onto their teeny dog. The squeaky toy comes with a rope handle, so your pupper likely won't want to drop it out of their mouth.
4. A cute little avocado dog toy that looks positively chipper. The smiling avo is great for fetch and light chewing, not to mention adorable photo opps.
5. A coffee-and-donuts hide-and-seek toy for inquisitive pups who like to sniff and chew. Each donut squeaker fits into the larger cup of coffee and is small enough to fit into toy-sized pups' mouths.
6. A high heel-shaped plush toy that's as cute as it is functional. The small, squeaky toy is not only adorable, but it will teach your pup to chew on it instead of real shoes, too.
7. A Hide-A-Squeaky plush toy tol keep your pup entertained for hours on end. The smallest size comes with three little squirrels that even the littlest pups can tote around.
8. A tasty-looking pizza chew toy for your pup. The squeaky slice is machine-washable and durable as can be, so it will last through all of your pup's playtime.
9. A Chewy Vuiton squeaky toy to give your pup something to chew on while teaching them to have a sense of fashion. While this toy comes in a variety of sizes, many shoppers claim it's best for small breeds.
10. A precious rosé chew toy that your small pupper will look positively adorable chewing on and posing with because, trust us, you'll want to take pics. While it looks like a regular plush toy, it's actually a sleeve designed to fit water bottles inside. That way, if your pup punctures the bottle, you can easily replace the crunchy allure without having to get a whole new toy.
11. A La Croix-inspired chew toy for your pup to chew and squeak on, while you ogle over how precious they look with the trendy bev. The durable design will stand up to little bite marks and will help teach your pup to chew on toys, not shoes, furniture, or rugs.
12. A 12-pack of plush pet toys to keep your pup entertained at all times. Each small toy comes with a squeaker, so you don't have to worry about your doggo getting bored any time soon. And, you'll be glad to know they're washable, so they can last a long time, too.
13. A cute crinkle bag of chips that keeps the individual toys organized while not in play. The little chips are fluffy and squeak, and are particularly great for games of fetch.
14. A sweet little watermelon plush toy so your pup can squeak to their heart's desire. The small toy comes with two squeakers, so prepare for noise.
15. A set of three squeaky hedgehogs that will quickly become your pup's new fave. You can buy the little hedgehogs on their own or with their den for extra fun for your doggo.
16. A precious egg nog plush toy so your pup can pose for holiday pictures and get in on the festive fun. It comes with two squeakers and is made to last.
17. A versatile fox plush toy that crinkles, squeaks, and is great for tug-of-war. The plush toy is about 11 inches long, but it's not bulky, so it's great for even teeny doggos.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.