We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A two-piece Calphalon cookie sheet set to bake the best Snickerdoodles known to man. The pretty set features a toffee-colored finish that will elevate the look of your kitchen. And since they're nonstick, they'll elevate your actual baking, too.
2. A 22-piece Farberware kitchen tool and gadget set that has everything you need to whip up a fantastic meal. The set includes a turner, slotted turner, basting spoon, a slotted spoon, small spatula, spoon spatula, set of four measuring cups and a set of four measuring spoons, as well as a can opener, pizza cutter, peeler, kitchen shears, winged cork screw, and a set of three bag clips. Like I said: everything.
3. A three-piece Rachael Ray utensil set to make stirring things easier than ever. Each silicone utensil has a nifty little slot that lets you prop it on the side of the pot so it won't slide into it.
4. A Wilton muffin pan that's nonstick, so you never have to worry about your baking getting botched. The best-selling pan holds 12 muffins and is made of durable, dishwasher-safe stainless-steel.
5. A rose-patterned kitchen tool set by The Pioneer Woman to make your kitchen sitch a tad prettier while cooking. The silver spoon, slotted spatula, and turner all feature a light blue handle with red, pink, and yellow flower accents.
6. An Ayesha Curry Home Collection ceramic crock for storing cooking utensils. The cream-colored crock as Ayesha's signature heart print at the bottom, adding a cute design element to your kitchen space.
7. A Cuisinart griddle cleaning kit to keep your cooking surfaces in tip-top shape. The set includes three cleaning pads, two cleaning screens, a squirt bottle, scraper, and a cleaning handle.
8. A Pioneer Woman floral-printed glass cutting board so you can prep your favorite foods while adding a little stylish flair to your kitchen. It measures 12-by-18 inches, so you'll have plenty of room to slice and dice.
9. A set of rainbow teal knives that are basically a magical mermaid-lover's dream. The set comes with five knives (all of which come with covers) and a pair of shears. Where the handles are teal, the blades are sharp, color-changing titanium.
10. A Veggetti spiralizer to turn cucumbers, squash, and zucchini into healthy noodles. The As-Seen-On-TV cutter is quick and easy to use, though you should wash it by hand for best maintenance.
11. A KitchenAid meat tenderizer so you can make the best-tasting meat possible. The spiky mallet is especially great for flattening chicken breasts for chicken parm dishes, though there are many more uses.
12. A Wilton mini muffin pan to make the cutest little muffins, cupcakes, brownie bites, or egg bites. The nonstick pan makes 48 muffins, making it especially great for large parties or weekly meal prep.
13. A set of two mini Pioneer Woman Dutch ovens that will not only prove useful in whipping up delicious meals but will work wonders to brighten up your tablescape, too. Each Dutch over is one quart and oven safe up to 500 degrees.
14. A Farberware spatula set so you can stir and frost baked goods and other creamy dishes. The set comes with four neon spatulas, so you can expect a bold pop of color by adding these to your home.
15. A Pioneer Woman flat whisk to easily fold ingredients together for the perfect consistency. The stainless-steel tool is fit easily into corners and the sides of pans for simple whisking.
16. A 10-in-one cooking tool that's perfect for adventurous folks who still gotta eat. The wood and stainless-steel gadget — which is perfect for camping and hiking trips — features a spoon, two knives, a fork, cheese grater, zester, garlic crusher, peeler, corkscrew, and bottle opener.
17. A Pioneer Woman cookie scoop to make the most symmetrical treats possible. The pretty kitchen gadget has a stainless scoop and floral ceramic handle.
18. A sleek Farberware cooking utensil set that features marble accents that look much more expensive than they are. The set comes with 18 pieces, including a rotating caddy, can opener, marble spoon rest, four bag clips, shears, a flexible silicone spatula, two small paring knives, a wooden spoon, a nylon spoon, a nylon turner, and four measuring spoons.
19. A Cuisinart cast-iron grill press to speed up the cooking process while ensuring every inch of meat or veggie gets cooked to perfection. Weighing nearly three pounds, the press is designed to press out excess grease from foods so that you can enjoy the healthiest grilled goodies possible.
20. A Wilton giant cupcake pan so you can make cakes that look like cupcakes. Cool, right? The nonstick pan measures nearly 18 by 9 inches, and is 4 inches deep.
21. A Pioneer Woman citrus press to jazz up any cocktails, sauces, or baked goods. The easy-to-use press comes with a filter and is designed to be hand-washed.
22. A 3-quart saucepan that comes with a cover and is nonstick. Best of all, it's dishwasher-safe so you don't have to wash it by hand after each use.
23. A Coleman camping utensil set to make cooking and eating while in the wilderness easier than ever. The four-in-one utensil features a knife, spoon, fork, and bottle opener.
24. A Pioneer Woman five-piece prep set so you can measure and mix to your heart's desire. It comes with a 4-cup measuring cup, and four measuring bowls, including a cup, half-cup, quarter-cup, and two-thirds cup.
25. A Lodge cast-iron pan that will change that way you cook. The pre-seasoned grill pan lets you sear and barbecue on your stove top, making it especially great for anyone who loves the flavor, texture, and lines of grilled food and wishes they could eat it all year long.
26. A set of three frying pans for everything from eggs and pancakes to chicken and sauteeing sauces. The nonstick pans range in size, with the smallest pan being 8 inches across and the largest pan being 12.
27. A set of six colorful Farberware knives, all of which come with matching covers for safe storing. They're made with a resin coating that keeps food from sticking to them, making cleanup super easy.
28. A Wilton doughnut pan so you can make your own morsels. The nonstick pan makes 20 cake doughnuts at a time.
29. A set of three durable melamine bowls, all of which come with plastic lids. You can use them to prepare, serve, and store food.
30. A Cuisinart digital meat thermometer to ensure you're not eating undercooked poultry, pork, or beef. The top-rated thermometer has eight presets, five doneness settings, and is heat resistant up to 716 degrees.
31. A Pioneer Woman floral ceramic colander with drip plate so you can drain your berries or veggies in style. It has handles for easy lifting and is dishwasher safe.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.