31 Problem-Solving Products From Walmart That Require Minimal Effort
From an anti-static hair straightener to a miraculous pet-stain remover, here you'll find *plenty* of products to solve life's little problems.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Takeya cold brew coffee maker so you can always have iced coffee on hand. The easy-to-use brewer has a sleek design that customers love — myself included!
2. A Remington 1-inch flat iron that will smooth the heck out of your hair. Best of all, it's made with anti-static technology so it will keep your hair from poofing up in the slightest humidity.
3. A Coleman two-burner stove to make eating while camping less of a struggle. This portable set-up makes cooking in the wilderness easier than ever. And its small footprint ensures it won't take up loads of space in your car or at your site.
4. A dog GPS tracker so you don't have to freak out if your pup manages to get off-leash. The waterproof gadget hooks into a collar so your pup can be cozy and safe all at once. And, even if they don't run off, the wearable is a great activity tracker to ensure they're staying active.
5. A bottle of Garnier micellar cleansing water that makes taking off even the most stubborn makeup easier than ever. Simply pour some of the magical solution onto a cotton round and swipe it across your face to be mesmerized by how well it works.
6. A handheld Veggetti spiralizer so you can easily transform cucumbers, squash, and zucchini into healthy, restaurant-quality noodles. The As-Seen-On-TV cutter is hand-wash only, but it doesn't take up loads of counter space, so ya give and ya take, ya know?
7. A pack of Goody hair elastics to keep your hair out of your face in the most secure way possible. I personally swear by these hair ties because no matter what I'm doing — laying down and lounging around, slowly moving through a Lagree class, or running full speed — these NEVER budge. They're truly game-changing.
8. A Coleman propane coffee maker that ensures you can get your caffeine fix in the middle of the woods. As a coffee-loving camper myself, I love having this gadget for weekends away in the woods.
9. A rotating laser cat toy to keep your cats endlessly entertained while you focus on whatever you need to work on. The automatic, interactive toy shoots out lasers that will keep your cat honed in on one spot.
10. A bottle of Garnier repairing conditioner so you can pamper the mids and ends of your hair with a single pump. The honey-infused formula hydrates, strengthens, and softens hair while making splits ends less visible.
11. A set of three durable melamine bowls and lids that are so bright you'll never forget to check what's in them while they're in the fridge. In that way, they solve the seemingly never-ending issue of letting leftovers go to waste.
12. An original Wet Brush to easily untangle any knots in wet or dry hair. The best-selling brush features tiny flexible pins to unfurl even the messiest tangles. It's a personal must in my post-shower routine.
13. A Coleman eight-person tent so you don't have to worry about who's sleeping where. This expansive setup even comes with a closet so it solves the problem of wondering where to put the extra supplies.
14. A jug of Nature's Miracle stain and odor remover to easily clean up after your pet has an accident. The enzymatic formula is so tough and fast-acting that you'll be shocked at how well it gets rid of even the most stubborn scents.
15. A can of Dove volumizing dry shampoo that not only soaks up excess oil at the roots but lifts hair to the high heavens, too. This drugstore beauty buy is a staple in my routine and, even after trying endless high-end dry shampoos, it remains one of my go-tos — especially for the scent.
16. A Farberware cooking utensil set to ensure you never have another moment where you have all the ingredients necessary for a recipe but not all the tools. The set comes with 17 pieces — including a can opener, spatulas, spoons, paring knives, and more — stored within a convenient rotating caddy.
17. A tube of ChapStick tinted lip balm so you can hydrate chapped lips while giving them a kiss of color. The best-selling balm is sold in a handful of gorgeous shades, so there's a perfect option for whatever color you crave.
18. A tube of naturally whitening toothpaste to freshen your breath and the look of your smile. It features a subtle minty flavor that's delightful, never overpowering.
19. A leak-proof backpack cooler so you can easily carry your refrigerated goods. Whether terrain makes wheeling a cooler seem impossible or you simply prefer a backpack style, this cooler, which can hold 24 cans, will come in handy.
20. A pack of deodorizing dog wipes to easily clean up your pup's paws and snoot post-walk. With these lightly scented wipes, you can remove any gunk from their paws and fur without having to give them a full bath after each and every time they go outside. A real lifesaver!
21. A handheld label-maker for saving you from wondering what's in each box, bin, and drawer in your home. It makes it super easy to categorize things in your home, so turn on Get Organized With The Home Edit and get to it!
22. A pack of Simple facial cleansing wipes that will quickly become a staple in your routine. The soft material wipes away pretty much any kind of makeup — even matte lipstick and 24-hour mascara — with little effort, making them a must for folks who don't want to bust out a washcloth every time they need to touch-up or remove their face beat.
23. A 6-quart Instant Pot, because this makes cooking up delicious meals easy as pie. It does the work of several different appliances and helps solve the problem of not having enough time to cook a great meal, considering it speeds up the process tenfold.
24. A two-pack of Crest Pro-Health mouthwash so you're always prepared to gargle. The anticavity fluoride mouthwash will help you take your dental hygiene to the next level so you don't have to be scared of what your dentist will find when you walk into your next appointment.
25. A stainless-steel Takeya water bottle that makes staying hydrated easier than ever. The large, insulated bottle keeps drinks hot or cold for hours on end and will genuinely change the way you drink.
26. A portable carpet cleaner so you don't always have to rent a giant machine when someone spills or has an accident.
27. A four-piece Pyrex set that makes cooking and traveling with casseroles a cinch. The glass pans come with silicone lids so you don't have to rip aluminum foil or Saran Wrap to cover them.
28. An Oster countertop oven so you always have enough cooking space when preparing for family meals. This convenient countertop oven fits a 9-by-13 pan and will evenly cook whatever you put inside it.
29. A NutriBullet Pro blender to easily blend up all your favorite ingredients. The easy-to-use blender has a small footprint, so unlike many blenders, it won't monopolize your counter space.
30. A set of Rubbermaid Clear Brilliance food storage containers for small cabinets and fridges that require stacking. These airtight, stackable containers making organizing your pantry and leftovers easier than ever.
31. A 16-piece Corelle dinner set that's especially fab for folks who often knick and chip their dinnerware. These ultra-durable plates, bowls, and mugs are virtually indestructible.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.