29 Pet Products From Amazon That May Not Be Exciting, But Are Incredibly Useful
From a showerhead designed specifically for pets to a waterproof pet blanket, ahead you'll find more than two dozen goodies you'll want to add to your cart.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Waterpik pet wand pro shower sprayer attachment to turn any old shower nozzle or hose into a pretty darn professional pet bath. The slightly arched wand is designed to contour around your pup's body so that they get sprayed down as effectively as possible.
2. An extra-large cat litter scoop that makes sifting through your cat's business easier than ever. The plastic scoop has big holes so that free litter can fall back into the pan while clumps of poo stay contained.
3. A collapsible water bowl to ensure you're always prepared to help your pup rehydrate. The leak-proof bowl folds up so tiny that it's a cinch to bring it with you wherever your next adventure leads you.
4. A Paw Plunger paw cleaner that might seem like the simplest thing ever but will actually be quite life-changing. The mug-like container is lined with soft bristles that, when filled with water, gently remove any dirt or mud from the pads of your pup's paws. No more muddy paw prints throughout the house!
5. A three-pack of activated-carbon aquarium inserts so your fishy's home stays nice and clean, with no discoloration in sight. It's designed for tanks between 10 and 30 gallons and helps to prevent against odor, too.
6. An Exo Terra thermometer to keep your lizard's environment at their preferred temperature. By attaching it to the terrarium, you can keep a close eye on your scaley friend to gauge how comfy they are.
7. A grooming rake that will make grooming your furry friend easier than ever. The best-selling rake has rotating teeth that gently remove loose fur from the undercoat without snagging hair in the process.
8. A bag of Greenies oven-roasted chicken flavored treats to give your cat the royal treatment. Not only do the tiny treats taste great, they're designed to keep their teeth in tip-top shape, too.
9. A pet ramp so your pet can get in and out of vehicles (and other places) just as easily as you can. The adjustable ramp can support up to 400 pounds, despite weighing a mere 13 pounds itself.
10. A box of Febreze-scented kitty litter to keep your home (and your fur baby's bathroom) smelling fresh. The litter is designed to clump when soiled, which makes changing the litter much less of a hassle.
11. An anti-fungal footpad spray so your pet's paws will no longer be a source of discomfort for them. The antibacterial spray is made with cooling aloe and works wonders to heal hot spots, cuts, and scrapes.
12. A Petmate two-door pet crate to help your pet feel as comfortable as possible on vet visits and while traveling. The airline-approved crate is a fan-favorite for its double-door design that allows for easy pet removal in tense situations. No more scratches and snarls when you can sneak in from above!
13. A stackable pet storage container that will make storing your fur baby's food and treats more organized and accessible than ever. The two-compartment plastic container comes on wheels, so you can easily move it from one place to another. And, since it comes with a scoop, it even improves the pet food serving process.
14. A box of 36 grain-free Greenies so you can easily cater to your pup's teeth. The ultra-tasty treats don't fully replace brushing, but letting them snack on them daily definitely reduces how often you need to — as well as how often you'll need to visit the doggy dentist.
15. A stain and odor eliminator spray to keep your home looking and smelling clean. The fast-acting spray can dissolve even the most stubborn scents and discolorations — phew!
16. A liquid tartar remover that's a great addition to any pup's oral care routine. Pair it with the Greenies above and you're guaranteed to take fewer visits to the vet. That's because the remover is pretty much mouthwash for pups. Just put it in their bowl and let them lap their way to pearly white toofers.
17. A car seat cover so you can bring your pups along without having to worry about them making a mess of your back seat. The waterproof seat cover is a fan-favorite among reviewers — and for good reason! It features a hammock design that extends between the front and back seats to keep your pet in one, fully-covered space while out on rides.
18. A de-shedding tool for cats to keep their fur looking and feeling its best. It comes in long and short hair models so you can pick a tool that won't snag your pretty kitty's fur.
19. A joint support chew that will make achy puppers feel relieved over time. Formulated with anti-inflammatory glucosamine, the chews help alleviate aches and pains by internally lubricating the joint. Reviewers applaud them for their effectiveness for older doggos.
20. A bag of RawBoost cat food toppers to make your kitties scurry in excitement at meal time. The meaty little boosters add a savory addition to any plain kibble and can even be used on their own as treats.
21. A four-month supply of flea prevention for your small cat so they'll be protected against any critters trying to burrow into their fur and skin. The pre-measured application tubes are waterproof 24 hours post-application and are designed to protect your cat against pests for up to 30 days.
22. A Petmate double-door wire crate that will come in handy in your home and while traveling. It has a budge-proof precision lock system so your pet won't be able to finagle their way out unexpectedly.
23. A pack of chicken nesting pads so your feather babies have a cozy place to call home, too. The pads are made with ultra-thin wood shavings, so they're cozy, not hard. And don't worry, they won't give them a splinter in the bum.
24. A six-pack of poop bags to do your deed as a good neighbor and actually clean up after your pup(s) on their walk. The blue bags are infused with baking soda so that you won't have a stinky trail following you on your walk home with the poo-filled bags.
25. And! A pooper scooper so you can easily scoop up after your pet if the idea of getting hands-on with their poo is a tad too much for your liking. The swivel scooper can be lined with a bag and then just scoop it on in.
26. A squeegee-like pet hair broom that works wonders as sweeping up after your shedding pets. The broom can be used as a squeegee or flipped over for rubber bristles. Whichever option you choose, you can look forward to cleaner floors — carpet, hardwood, or otherwise — around your home.
27. A bag of Feline Greenies Pill Pockets so feeding your cat their medicine won't be as much of a process. Simply stick the pill inside the little indented treat, squeeze it together, and let them enjoy what they believe to be nothing more than a tasty snack.
28. A waterless cat bath that will make cleaning your cat easier than you likely ever thought would be possible. The foam formula cleanses and conditions fur all without having to dunk them in a bath. Think of it as dry shampoo foam for your cat.
29. A waterproof pet blanket so your fur baby can get cozy as can be without any fear of them accidentally ruining your furniture or blankets on top of them. The sherpa-lined blanket is so cozy, you might try to steal it for yourself.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.