21 Pajamas From Walmart That'll Help You Feel Fancy
From leopard-print wraps to full satin robe-and-pants sets, you'll find more than a dozen pajamas you're bound to feel fancy in.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A chemise and wrap sleep set you'll feel fancy in. The black chemise has a dainty lace detail at the neckline and the leopard wrap features a loose fit that can double as a beach cover-up.
2. A terry cloth bathrobe for anyone who likes to wrap up over top their PJs for ultimate comfort. The above-the-knee silhouette features three-quarter sleeves and a wrap waist.
3. A colorful sleep set to wear whenever your house gets warm at night. Trimmed in hot pink lace, this cami-and-short set is both vibrant and airy.
4. A satin chemise because sometimes a short hem and a little lace do the soul good. One thing's for sure: This silky babydoll will leave you feeling fancy every time you put it on.
5. A pair of sleep joggers because you can get out of bed and start your day in the versatile silhouette. The high-waist design has pockets and hits just above the ankles.
6. A tie-dye nightgown that's chic enough to wear out of the house. The midi-length sleeveless dress has a high-low hem and high, scooped neck, giving it a casual vibe that's great for lounging around or doing errands in.
7. A knit cami sleep set to lounge in on warm nights and cozy mornings sipping your java outside. I envision a beachside oasis in these cuties — or creating the feeling of that landscape at home.
8. An ultra-soft tie-front loungewear set that's so cozy you'll want to wear it all day long. It comes with high-waist shorts and a collared short-sleeve shirt that can be worn out for errands thanks to the growing athleisure fashion trend.
9. And a snake print nightgown so you can wake up and head out the door without getting ready, if need be. The adjustable-strap silhouette lets it double as a casual mini dress!
10. A matching PJ set for days when long sleeves and pants simply won't do. This shorts-and-tee set is made with super soft material and features pretty lace detailing around the neckline.
11. A set of daisy-printed pajamas that are lightweight enough for spring and summer but warm enough for fall. The subtle, V-neck sleeveless top pairs with high-waist drawstring, jogger bottoms for a put-together look that you won't mind stepping outside in.
12. A pair of pastel PJs so soft you'll never want to take them off. Made with polyester and spandex, the set will stretch with you, ensuring you stay cozy as can be while you sleep and lounge around.
13. A pink floral pajama set that comes with a button-down short sleeve top and pull-on culotte pants. The soft knit fabric is machine-washable, so no worries on any daunting washing instructions for these cute PJs.
14. A pair of silky white PJs so you can slink (and lounge) around in something soft. The top features spaghetti straps and the shorts have an elastic waist.
15. A floral nightgown with a full-length front zipper to stay cozy and breezy on warm summer nights. The short sleeve silhouette is machine-washable and comes with pockets.
16. A colorful pajama tank top that is perfect for vacation (and vacation mindsets). The scoop-neck, sleeveless top is machine-washable and soft as can be, making it a welcome addition to any closet.
17. A flutter-sleeve sleep shirt for nights (and days) when you want to wear something a bit fancier than tees and tanks. This mid-thigh dress has a scoop-neck and is machine-washable, though it's best to line dry.
18. A quirky sleep tank that will make you smile every time you look down and read it. The scoop-neck design is machine-washable, so no worries about any shrinkage in the wash.
19. A black-and-white cheetah print sleep tank for nights when you're craving a cooler sleep 'fit. The long silhouette features side slits, making it even breezier.
20. A satin robe and pants pajama set that you could honestly wear out of the house, given the current PJ-as-streetwear fashion craze. The set comes with full-length, loose-fitting pants and an adjustable robe, complete with pockets.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.