1. An autumn glass votive candle that smells as good as it looks. Whether you choose the Sweater Weather, Fall Feels, Fireside Chats or Weekend Getaway scent, you're bound to get compliments on it anytime someone walks in your home and catches sight of it — or a whiff.
2. A dyed faux fur throw blanket to ensure that you and your guests are as cozy as possible the next time you all snuggle up on your couch. The faux fur blanket measures 70 inches by 50 inches, so it's roomy enough to share, too.
3. A George & Viv light-up holiday village that's even cuter in person. Just keep in mind that these adorable holiday-themed houses are made with thick paper, so they'll require special storage outside of the holiday season.
4. A textured velvet quilt for those who love the idea of seasonal bedding. The slightly thicker-than-average quilt is perfect for fall and winter, though you might love it so much (and wholeheartedly enjoy all the compliments you receive for it) that you'll want to use it all year long.
5. A French bistro-inspired tile monogram dessert plate that may very well be even more compliment-worthy than the dessert you serve on it. The fan-favorite plate is sold in every letter of the alphabet, so you can match them to you initials, spell out your BFF's name — the possibilities are limitless.
6. A drapey puff-sleeved velvet button-down to become the toast of your next fall shindig or upcoming holiday party. It pairs great with flared leg jeans or a short, flowy skirt — heck, thanks to its slightly longer length, you can even wear it with your favorite pair of leggings. However you wear it, the relaxed, balloon-sleeve silhouette is bound to turn heads.
7. A pumpkin chai three-wick candle that smells nothing short of divine — and since it has a 100-hour burn time, you'll get to smell it for a long, long time.
8. An agate coaster to protect your tables and counters, and earn you a whole bunch of compliments in the process. Take it from someone who owns one in every color, they're a stunning style statement.
9. A vintage-inspired mirror for the best mirror selfie you could possibly take. This faux antique accent will pull together any room — honestly, it might be all the decor you need.
10. An arched-silhouette wooden cabinet made with tempered glass and marble-topped drawers, so you can store extra glassware and dishes, or show off your favorite books and knick-knacks in high style.
12. A roll of House of Hackney floral print wallpaper to completely transform the walls in your home. This vintage-inspired wallpaper is the real deal, not peel-and-stick, so it should last for a very long time.
13. A Scrabble for Anthropologie game that will be the talk of game night. It's just like the classic game. It comes with the rotating board, raised letter grid, wood tile racks, letter tiles, a fabric pouch to hold them, a score pad, pencil, and sand timer—only a whole lot prettier. (FYI, they also have a stunning Monopoly board!)
14. An utterly eye-catching tulle blouse to dress up your plain black jeans. The drapey, V-neck, balloon-sleeve blouse has a fitted, ruched waist and ruffle hem for even more flair.
15. A stunning velvet bar cabinet that will become the instant focal point of any holiday gathering (yes, even more so than your famous Quadruple Chocolate Brownies — sorry). The cabinet opens up to reveal three shelves and wire wine racks fastened to the top interior. It's nothing short of a head-turner.
16. A cult favorite Capri Blue iridescent jar candle so you can fill your home with an incredible scent — and then when it burns out, you'll have a gorgeous jar to repurpose for something else.
17. A monogram pendant necklace that you can wear to honor someone you love (and yes, that someone you love can be yourself). Despite its larger size, this brass necklace is super lightweight.
18. A hand-shaped serving platter so you can serve snacks in style. Or, if you're like me, you can use it to hold your jewelry (because, FYI, it's just over 8 inches wide)!
19. A set of four tinted coupe glasses that will dress up your bar cart or cabinet. The lightly tinted, gold-rimmed, vintage-inspired glasses have an ethereal quality that makes them dreamy as can be to drink from, or just look at.
20. A sheer lace mock neck top that's obviously going to earn you OOTD compliments—I mean, just look at it! The sheer stretchy shirt doesn't have a liner, so just keep that in mind when purchasing.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.